Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cleveland Indians 50/50

This will follow the rules of the website, people must PM me first and set up a trade via trade manager. I have a few personal rules as well...

Certain players are off limits until I get them for my own personal need. Sry, but there are some people on the team that are super difficult to get even as home fans. That being said, nearly 90% of the team is available. People not available at the moment are Nick Swisher, Asdrubal Cabrera, and Michael Brantley. People may be able to talk me into the last two, due to them signing and being super difficult, but Swisher is off limits until further notice.

That being said, I would love to help some people out on this community. I helped out J_A_S_Z last season, so if you need any references, please feel free to ask him how it went.

I will be accepting cards for free. Anything else may come at a small price (Like balls being 5 bucks, etc.)

PM me or msg me if any interest

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

PM coming!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you do any visiting teams?

BANNED

Country

pm comming

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pm Coming!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Do you do any visiting teams?

The answer is yes, but I get for personal gain. If you wanna risk it with me, I could try but that's a big if. We'd have to discuss it first.

As for the 50/50, I have received about 10 PMs. I will put you guys down on a list, but right now, I am going to do a few things...

1. I will allow all players. Understand ahead of time if you are 50/50ing that Nick Swisher, John Axford, Nyjer Morgan, and a few others are going to be primary goals because I have not obtained them IP yet. I will take them, but my personal needs are gonna come first.

2. Seeing that I have an abundance of PMs, I am going to do a somewhat first come first serve basis. I will PM a few back asking for items. If I dont get back to you right away, know that I have probably seen your PM but am getting some others out of the way. I will attempt to hit 3-4 at a time and then maybe dip back into the people on here.

3. I will let you know right now, my first planned game is this coming Tuesday against the Padres. IF you don't think items can make it here by then, I may have a few items I can spot you (funny enough, two people are working on the same set I am and I have many spare basic set cards) until your items get here.

4. I would like to keep a lot of the items on here simply cards, but I have received inquiries about balls and 8x10s. I can do those too, but since these may be harder and take up space, I may end up consigning these items. I will keep my fee as low as possible though, maybe even waive it if I can. I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart here.

5. I will also accept TRADES. I am currently trying to obtain autos on all my Heritage 2012s. If you have any and would like to offer, I am willing to trade autos for autos.

Final notes, I will also try to snap pics of the players signing so that you can rest assured your items are 100% legit. Once again, this is my way of giving back to this awesome site and hope to help as many of you out in your collections. Also, if you have any concerns or want updates, you can reach me via PM (as im on here pretty often, every day or every other day) or check my success forum as I will try to keep it updated and what not.

Rudickulous

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you Rudick. Hoping to hear from you soon

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(271)
    Country
    See tgutta08's Items on eBay

PM sent

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoffpauirfan5's Items on eBay

Thanks for the update. Hope to hear from you!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast