Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Columbus Clippers 50/50

Another season, another potential 50/50 opportunity for you guys to seize with my unhealthy obsession with Minor League Baseball and the Columbus Clippers. I still don't think the rosters are up on their site yet, but I can give you a list of guys that I can confirm are currently there because (shocker!) I've already gotten them this year.

Travis Banwart
    Matt Carson
    Tyler Cloyd
    Bryan Lahair
    Josh Tomlin
    Nick Hagadone
    TJ House
    George Kottaras
    Mike Zagurski
    Tim Fedroff
    Austin Adams
    Luke Carlin
    Ryan Rohlinger
    Scott Barnes
    David Cooper

There's obviously more, just check the roster. If you so much as ask me about Trevor Bauer, you won't get anything done and will end up on my Ignore List, kapeesh? On most of these guys, I'm willing to take cards, photos, ROMLBs, whatever...I'll be doing them for most of the month of April, so act fast if you want them. I know I've worked a few easy 50/50s before, and that's with a lot less opportunity. Drop me a line here or through PM if interested.

Oh, and to keep the mods happy, here:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...CF-50-50-Rules!

Edit: Couple personal rules to add...
    1) You are responsible for return shipping.
    2) If you want you cards prepped, better do it yourself...I don't even prep my own cards.
    3) If you have a specific color you want, let me know; I get most things done in blue but have a number of colors available.
    Last edited by lambeauleap87; 04-02-2014 at 09:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I may be interested in a couple and will let you know tomorrow
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

PM coming my friend!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I may be interested in a couple and will let you know tomorrow

Just let me know.

PM'd you back, Dillon. Should be able to help!

Also, for those of you interested in Jose Ramirez, please note that he does NOT have cards in '13 Bowman. That's the Yankees pitcher, not the Indians middle infielder.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Miami (FL) Hurricanes Ohio State Buckeyes
    See D.J.Williams55's Items on eBay

Hey lambeauleap87 you going to the game tomorrow night? Im think of going. Ill probably be sitting behind home plate if i do go.
    Current Project: Building a complete signed 1991 Pacific Football set. If you have any that are signed IP/TTM/Signing, I'd be happy to try and make a deal
    As of 4/2/24:
    HOFer's 14/49, Total cards: 333/660, 50.5% complete

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just heard Latos will be pitching vs Clippers on Tuesday!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey lambeauleap87 you going to the game tomorrow night? Im think of going. Ill probably be sitting behind home plate if i do go.

Nope, turns out I'll completely miss Indy, which really SUCKS with Polanco. Rained out last night, my truck broke down (couldn't go tonight), and plans all weekend. Missed Polanco and Michael Bourn...

Just heard Latos will be pitching vs Clippers on Tuesday!

That's good to hear, but from what I've heard, he's a real piece of work.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Miami (FL) Hurricanes Ohio State Buckeyes
    See D.J.Williams55's Items on eBay

I was planning on going tonight but with the weather i back out. I plan on going tomorrow. Polanco is my target. I have a baseball that I taking to try and get signed. I don't have any cards but I can try and get him on a 3x5 for you if you would like? Might try and get Jameson Taillon as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last chance bump. I'm not taking anything on Lindor unless you make it worth my time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast