Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: LCS Trip

SCF Rewards
    Country

LCS Trip

Hi all went down to my LCS today to look at some stuff. Didn't plan on going big today and I didn't, just hung out there and I bought one pack of BD first and got a Quad Diamond Stamkos. (NO SCAN, forgot it there!)

Then I just hung out there, was allowed to pick out some base I needed for sets which was good, (Also forgot those there) and I got some base I'm going to bring to get signed on Saturday and watched some people open boxes.

Someone opened a box of Series 2 and gave me all the hits except the YGs and this Retired Canvas of Bobby Orr (which included the jersey hit, which was Quick. Left that there too.) So after that I hung out some more then decided I just go ahead and buy some packs, again sticking to my word because I don't want to become what I was before which was buying boxes every time I went to a card shop. I bought 13-14 Basketball Prestige, no notable hits other than an Oladipo Base RC. A pack of BD and all that had was a Luongo Double Diamond.

Also picked this up from the Dollar Box

Shea Weber Select Double Strike

anyways...

A pack of SpX which was my first time getting a pack of since 11-12. 10$ so it was my most expensive purchase of the day.

I asked if the RC Jsy/Auto was pulled and he said no, so I said what the heck its not much of a loss anyways. So at the top of the box which was half opened I saw an irregularly sized pack, I took that of course after a discrete comparison to the other packs. So I open it, and low and behold I was right it was the right choice.

Quinton Howden SpX Rookie PATCH Auto /30!

Case hit too!

May not be as huge of a hit for some but it is a case hit as said above, but I personally think Howden is going to be a great player and it was 4 PACKS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

I'm hoping to bust more stuff soon because I have a hot hand, and its at the right time considering the next huge card show is rolling around in two weeks.... until then see ya later!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 709cardshark28's Items on eBay

wow, dandy!!! congrats on that pull :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!

wow, dandy!!! congrats on that pull :)

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Nice ….

You can never go wrong with a Moose Jaw Warriors card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Especially when it's an rpa

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (156)
    Country

Congrats on the hits.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats on the hits.

Thanks