Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Local Racing Photo Wrecks Thread 2014

So, I had an idea, and why not share the wrecks from our local grassroots racing. Now, I will ask FOR EVERYONE TO PLEASE POST IF THE DRIVER IS OK AND WHAT HAPPENED! This is to just share what is happening at a local track and how cars can be 'Destroyed in Seconds'! Please be polite and do not bash any driver in and/or may have caused the wreck. Here is an example of what should be posted...and this actually happened in practice at my local dirt track yesterday(4/3/14).

Accident: Part broke heading into turn 3 & 4 during open practice, hit the wall and flipped several times.
    Driver Condition: Walked away OKAY

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

perhaps just make it local racing photos in general with wrecks included and I think this thread will do okay. ill be happy to contribute as this is similar to what i do already with the racing in pictures thread.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not a bad idea, or to even make it more interesting, THOSE SHOTS THAT ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET, BUT IT SOMEHOW GOT IT! How about this one? The photo is too large to place in the forum, but here is the link

http://newegyptspeedway.net/weekly/2...il5/pratt4.png