Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

This player was just drafted 56th by the Kansas City Royals, their 4th pick I believe. He and I go to high school together, and we played on the same summer team last summer. Very cool to add this to my collection. Signed it in a weird spot but no big deal I'm still super happy I got this. He was in Arizona the past few days so I wasn't sure if I would be able to get this sign, but he came back for the last 2 days of school.

Scott Blewett, RHP. This season he posted an era of .23 on Varsity over 30 innings

Season Total: 120

SCF Rewards
    Country

6/14/14

Norfolk Tides @ Syracuse Chiefs

Brock Peterson 2/2
    Steven Souza Jr 1/1- I took the signature off a card and got it signed again, didn't like it in black so I got it redone
    Zach Walters 0/9- "I can't sign cards, sorry man". since when? I've never heard of a player not signing all cards.
    Tyler Moore 0/5- He was signing the same time as Walters and I guess I picked the wrong guy to go after

Brett Wallace 2/2

Season Total: 125

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rochester Red Wings @ Buffalo Bisons 6/22/14

Made the trip out to Buffalo to finally see their stadium, and I really love it. Probably one of the nicest minor league stadiums I've been to so far. Another very frustrating day graphing however. Only got the Bisons for the most part.

Kris Johnson IC- The home/away dugouts are opposite the way they are at Chiefs games, so I originally went to the wrong side and got Johnson very early

Mike Zagurski 1/1
    Ryan Goins 0/1- Stopped signing right before me

Fred McGriff and Kelly Gruber were signing on the concourse and my mom and I went through and them.

Season Total: 131

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, that's kind of a rough day. The McGriffs look sweet though!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty nice bounce back day of graphing compared to my last horrible game.

Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees @ Syracuse Chiefs 6/26/14

Game 1

Brian Goodwin 2/2-Haven't gotten him in a few trips to the stadium so this was nice to get
    Michael Gonzalez 2/2
    Tyler Moore 4/5-He is strictly 4 per
    Jhonatan Solano 1/1 4x6
    Jose Lozada IC
    Matt Grace IC

Alfredo Aceves 1/6-Inscribed WSC13 into the card and it looks sweet. He definitely has an interesting autograph
    John Ryan Murphy 3/5-Signs 1 of each card
    Scott Sizemore 1/9
    Taylor Dugas IC
    Dean Anna 8x10-He really liked the picture

Game 2-Only did the Yankees, had virtually nothing for the Chiefs other than Walters, who supposedly won't sign cards
    Corban Joseph IC
    Austin Romine 0/1- I called him over and he signs for every single person to the left of me, so that was frustrating
    Jose Pirela 0/1-Just wasn't in the right spot

Overall I did pretty well, 19 autographs and I cleared out most of what I had for the Chiefs. I heard A.J. Cole is going to get the call up to the Chiefs anytime now. Going to Saturday's game to see the Bisons and hopefully he will be there.

Season Total: 150

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, that's kind of a rough day. The McGriffs look sweet though!

I'm very happy with the McGriffs! I think it's funny how different his autograph is on the ball and the card. It was a very rough day, but the Bisons are coming to Syracuse this weekend and I'm going to see them on Saturday

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm very happy with the McGriffs! I think it's funny how different his autograph is on the ball and the card. It was a very rough day, but the Bisons are coming to Syracuse this weekend and I'm going to see them on Saturday

Good luck! I had great luck with Buffalo when they were here last week; Aaron Sanchez hates crowds, though. Looks like you had a much better night last night; I'd be interested in trading for one of your multitudes of Goodwin, if you'd like to swap one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck! I had great luck with Buffalo when they were here last week; Aaron Sanchez hates crowds, though. Looks like you had a much better night last night; I'd be interested in trading for one of your multitudes of Goodwin, if you'd like to swap one.

I have several of them so far, I will take a look at what you have.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Buffalo Bisons @ Syracuse Chiefs

Absolutely no luck with the Bisons this season.

A.J. Cole 0/6- He was coming in from warming up and politely turned everyone down
    Rafael Martin 1/1
    Tyler Moore 1/1
    Steven Souza 1/1
    Zach Walters 0/1- tried him again on just 1 card and he still turned me down. I don't get why he "isn't allowed" to sign cards.

Ryan Schimpf IC

For the Chiefs I only have cards left of Cole, Goodwin, Jordan, Laffey, Rosenbaum, and of course Walters. Jordan and Rosenbaum have been injured so I haven't seen them in a while.

Season Total: 154

SCF Rewards
    Country

This Friday I am going to a game in Binghamton to see a Mets vs. Thunder game. Has anyone had any experiences graphing at this stadium? I will only be graphing the Thunder since I have no cards of the entire Mets team. Any help is appreciated!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast