Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jaskin Totally Certified AutonPatch 1/5 & Lindholm Auto Tag 1/5

Pulled these beauties last night. Looking for a nice 1:1 auto patch in return for either, thanks.

http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s...d/CAM00026.jpg

http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s...d/CAM00028.jpg
    Last edited by blueknight91; 04-13-2014 at 03:26 PM.
    Looking for: Private Signings, Sabres: French Connection, Lafontaine, Grigorenko, Girgensons, Ristolainen, Avs, especially Mackinnon and Landeskog. Penguins, especially Lemieux, Malkin and Crosby. 05-06 to present Young Guns

My Bucket: Hidden Content

Lindholm Totally Certified Auto Tag 1/5

Another nice hit. Looking for a nice Duchene or current Avalanche auto patch in return, thanks.

http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s...d/CAM00028.jpg
    Looking for: Private Signings, Sabres: French Connection, Lafontaine, Grigorenko, Girgensons, Ristolainen, Avs, especially Mackinnon and Landeskog. Penguins, especially Lemieux, Malkin and Crosby. 05-06 to present Young Guns

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Would you take an awesome Joe Sakic Patch or a Sakic 2c--1/1 for the pair.

Quote Originally Posted by capt55 View Post
    Would you take an awesome Joe Sakic Patch or a Sakic 2c--1/1 for the pair.
    Send me scan(s), thanks.

I would love to pick up the jaskin. Check out my trade list and pm me if you wanna work something out

Quote Originally Posted by cookie80157 View Post
    I would love to pick up the jaskin. Check out my trade list and pm me if you wanna work something out
    I didn't find a "match" in your traders, thank you for the interest.

Bump it up!

No other responses for these? Capt55, I'd still love to see a scan, thanks.

B U M P

Both cards still available...BUMP!

Bump this up. Found a Duchene, so I am open to 1:1 trading for each card.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast