1951 Bowman Mantle Rookie BVG 3.5 Ends Today

Just thought you vintage guys would like to know:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Man that is a beauty, wish had a wallet that would allow such a purchase. LOL
    I don't update too often but here is my Photobucket
    Hidden Content

Appreciate you taking a look anyway! I have a '52 Topps Mantle coming back from BGS in about a week, can't wait to get that one.

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

I can only imagine. I have nice vintage mantles, but my earliest is a 53 Bowman that is beat up but I have a gorgous '54 Bowman.
    Hidden Content

Very cool, have you had the '54 Bowman graded yet or is grading not your thing?

amazing card.... way out of my league but I like looking at nice cards so I looked anyways. Only Mantle's I have are a 64 Topps Giants and a 67 Topps so that shows you how far out of my league your card is

It's cool to have any Mantle, really. I started out very small, so I appreciate everyone sharing what they have.

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne719 View Post
    amazing card.... way out of my league but I like looking at nice cards so I looked anyways. Only Mantle's I have are a 64 Topps Giants and a 67 Topps so that shows you how far out of my league your card is

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nice card, but why have BGS grade the card, there used mainly for new stuff.

I also, have a 52 Mantle at the bank in a safety box.

I bought it as you see it. Didn't want to take a chance or spend the money on a crossover. While PSA is preferred for vintage by some collectors, I've actually ran into quite a few collectors lately who prefer BGS/BVG . If you're talking about the '52 Topps, there is a little bit of red pen mark on the back of it and I didn't want to deal with a PSA "qualifier".

Quote Originally Posted by capt55 View Post
    Nice card, but why have BGS grade the card, there used mainly for new stuff.

I also, have a 52 Mantle at the bank in a safety box.

The '54 was my dads from his childhood, so I'm keeping it for my son one day. May grade later but no need right now. Guessing a 5 but would hope higher.
    Hidden Content