Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: yanks39 2014 IP thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rochester Red Wings @ Syracuse Chiefs- 8/27/14: Bucky Dent signing appearance...

Pre game-

Brandon Laird- 1/1.
    Tyler Moore- 1/1.

I easily made it through Bucky's line 2x and got some set cards done. Nobody seemed to be paying attention to the one-per rule and Bucky seemed ok with it.

Bucky Dent- 2/2, 2/2. (79T, 81T, 83T, 84T)

Post game-

Did the Chiefs as it was the first time I graphed them all season. I don't think any of the players turned anyone down, but my inventory was a little limited...still very pleased with what I got.

Aaron Laffey- 2/2.
    Greg Dobbs- 4/4.
    Steven Souza Jr.- 1/2.
    A.J. Cole- 1/2.
    Michael Taylor- 3/3.
    Eury Perez- 2/2.
    Last edited by yanks39; 08-28-2014 at 11:13 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

New Britain Rock Cats @ Binghamton Mets 8/28 with bronxbombers33:

Pre Game-

Glenn Abbott- 3/3.
    Dilson Herrera- 1/1.
    Brandon Nimmo- 1/1.
    Jose Berrios- 1/1.
    Jorge Polanco- 1/1.

Post Game-

Dilson Herrera- 1/1.
    Jorge Polanco- 2/2.
    Jose Berrios- 2/2.
    Eddie Rosario- 1/1.
    Levi Michael- 3/4.
    Stu Cliburn- 2/2.

Herrera was all smiles post game after hitting a long bomb and then getting the call up to the Mets.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howiek1227's Items on eBay

I'm guessing Buxton was not with them?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm guessing Buxton was not with them?

No. He was shut down for the year and rehabbing in Ft. Myers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went to the Bill Elliott signing at the grand opening of a Field and Stream near me this morning. His son Chase was also scheduled to appear, but was ill and didn't make the trip. As a result, the event organizers seem to relax a little on the one- per rule, and Bill was signing up a storm. He was also very talkative with everyone, and posed for pictures as well, another rule they seemed to ignore. Very pleased to have a nice event only 15 minutes from home.

Bill Elliott- 3/2. (1:24 die cast, large color book photo, 1 of his hero cards)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did 2 public signings north of me today:

Jim Kaat appeared at a Greece, NY Ford dealer on behalf of Toys for Tots. Small donations of cash or toys got your items done.

Jim Kaat- 5/4. 69T, 70T, 73T, 81T, promo baseball signed SS.

Thurman Thomas appeared in Canandaigua at a Runnings grand opening. Store allowed 2 items per person. Maybe 400+ in attendance, I befriended a Mom and son in line with nothing to get signed. I gave them 4 cards in exchange for returning one signed. Thurm was pretty cool...

Thurman Thomas- 2/2, 1/1 (help) 89 Score rookie, 90 Score, 2000 Fleer Traditions.

Pretty good day.
    Last edited by yanks39; 10-19-2014 at 09:00 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey man if any of these cards are 2014 bowman prospects. lmk i would love to buy or trade for ur extras or ones you are willing to part with

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123