Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

John Scott is a very good response. Some of the others I have not seen play much. I still don't see anyone having G.I. Joe Jungle Grip Hands like Clifford. Dan Cleary is close, but I think Clifford is in a World of his own.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Dion Phaneuf, at 7M for the next 7 years.

Not bad for a guy that does it all for his team. #1 d man, pp speaclist, one of our top pk guys, captain, I think if nonis puts dion on the trade block (which I don't think he'll ever do) you'd see teams lined up to grab the guy. Just my opioions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yappeer80's Items on eBay

from what i see most of the players being listed are the enforcers or goons on each team , and in my opinion they are doing there job well . they are being paid to protect the stars on each team so no one will trying to hurt them ,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 519waf's Items on eBay

Not bad for a guy that does it all for his team. #1 d man, pp speaclist, one of our top pk guys, captain, I think if nonis puts dion on the trade block (which I don't think he'll ever do) you'd see teams lined up to grab the guy. Just my opioions

#1 d-man on a team that is on pace to give up a record number of shots is nothing to brag about
    Oh please put him on the block along with Clacrkson. Maybe my Leafs could trade for a couple of them get out of the contact free cards. We already used our 2.
    Looking for D. Keon, T. Horton, P Henderson Leaf rookies

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

Bye Bye Randy, you were a tough player and a great Leaf.
    Last edited by capt55; 04-09-2014 at 02:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Philadelphia Eagles Toronto Blue Jays
    See maritimesportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Drinking the Bell/Rogers cool-aid right there. You don't even watch the games do you?

BANNED

Country

Are you saying that Phaneuf is a Rat for Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

If your a Leaf Fan, GOD BLESS YOU.
    Last edited by capt55; 04-09-2014 at 02:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

I didn't say that, there was a good rumour going around that he was Ron Wilson's eyes and ear's in the dressing room, that's why it was no big deal he left Calgary and I have to say when he came here from the trade, he was one of the top 10 d-men in the NHL, now you look at him and he might not be in the top 25, nowhere near the same player, we were season ticket holders at the OLD HOUSE, MLG, my dad was the biggest Leaf fan, and when he seen them loosing to expansion teams, he gave up the tickets, I remember when they won the Stanley Cup in 1967, 47 long years ago, centrehice, you have one of the biggest goons ever in hockey on your team, Bertuzzi, ask Moore about the cheap shot that ended his playing time in the NHL, now he play's like a guy that should retire and let a kid take his place.

BANNED

Country

Bert is probably the cleanest player since his incident with Colorado when he was a Canuck. He has been a model of consistent play, much like Matt Cooke has since both were read the riot act.

I have no idea why you bring up Bertuzzi, when I was asking about Phaneuf. Bertuzzi has nothing to do with my question. I was not slamming Phaneuf, only asking a polite question about his behaviour.

So please - the question at hand, and leave the shifting of the goalposts to the Argonauts.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast