Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Who all's coming to the big Croatian show this weekend???

Once again it's time for the big (by Vancouver standards) carddddddd showwwwwwww, this Friday & Saturday at the Croatian Cultural Centre in East Van, mannnnn.

Trevor Linden is signing on Friday night and Pavel Bure is there on Saturday. PLUS there will be......dealer's tables. West's from AB plus LumberJack Cards from WA plus my pal Tony from WA will add to the dealers' mix, and Peter from KSA should be there grading away.

And that's about it. We're not "flashy" like you Toronto or Montreal people hahahaaaa.

It kills a weekend though.

So who else is coming???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im going to be down their either Fri or Sat maybe both :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

*raises hand*

Setting up both days. Im sure ill have room for some of your stuff on my table Ed, not sure how much your bringing tho =S. Would love to look through those giant boxes you just purchased =)
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

*raises hand*

Setting up both days. Im sure ill have room for some of your stuff on my table Ed, not sure how much your bringing tho =S. Would love to look through those giant boxes you just purchased =)

They're not super-duper fantastic but they did fill two 3000-ct boxes of 50-centers, and Derek at OT already ummmm raped me? no......cherry-picked? no..........grabbed some stuff from the "good" box in exchange for these two......

So I've got a 5000-ct box of ten-for-a-dollar junkers, two 3000-ct boxes of 50-centers / three-for-a-dollar, about 1500 fiddy-cent Canucks cards, two rows of dollar cards and one row of mid / mid-high display stuff. I'll know on Thursday if Dale can squeeze a table in for me :D

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Nope, but someone nab me a Bure auto. I can offer nothing in return. Deal?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You want this cutesy-wootsy one?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be there both days! I'm going to be one poor dude with the Expo just a few weeks away.

oh and I heard Wests will not be there. Some controversy happened at the Langely show. Taking (I'll use that word loosely) West's place is another person from AB. Kenny from Imperial Garden Sports Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jogesc2's Items on eBay

I'll be there both days! I'm going to be one poor dude with the Expo just a few weeks away.

oh and I heard Wests will not be there. Some controversy happened at the Langely show. Taking (I'll use that word loosely) West's place is another person from AB. Kenny from Imperial Garden Sports Cards

Ohhhh, controversy at a card show, do tell

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks
    Twitter: @Vancollects25 See Paulk9551's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'm in on the Friday night, but I work Saturday, so I guess it's only Friday for me.