Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Want to know why fans of every other team in the NHL hate Crosby?

Here's your answer. I don't know if this has been posted before, but it is fantastic.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Forsberg making the Diving Sign is the most hypocritical thing that I have ever seen. Floppa is a Princess, and the King of the Dive. Crosby is a mere Padawan compared to Floppa, the cheap hack.

Floppa is the biggest crybaby the game has ever seen.

52% of all NHLers is awful high mind you.
    Last edited by centrehice; 04-09-2014 at 04:20 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Forsberg making the Diving sign is the most hypocritical thing that I have ever seen. Floppa is a Princess and the King of the Dive. Crosby is a mere Padawan.

Haha, that's was what I thought when I saw him doing that!! A sort of 'pot, meet kettle' situation...

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh look, another thread complaining about the best player in the world.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh look, another thread complaining about the best player in the world.

Not complaining, I just thought it was a well done video. Plus, I need to get the peeing match started for the game tonight and Round 1.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BeezerBarkhouse's Items on eBay

Gotta love all the clips with the homer commentators ripping Crosby. Its hilarious. I don't hate him at all, best player in the world.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I think the video is very funny. I cannot understand why people are so bloody serious. Who gives a damn, I don't. I did almost spit coffee when I saw that pansy Floppa making that gesture.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gotta love all the clips with the homer commentators ripping Crosby. Its hilarious. I don't hate him at all, best player in the world.

Yeah, this was clearly done by a Flyers fan, but it's entertaining none the less. And maybe 'hate' is a bit strong, but I'm sure 'strongly dislike' is still accurate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

While I'm not a fan of Crosby, I can't say I've noticed his antics as much as when he first came into the league. He's probably matured a bit and realized that eventually, your teammates don't want to be punched in the face for something you did wrong.

For me, I find it's the people who defend Crosby with one of two comments who are much more annoying:

1. People are biased/homers/haters
    2. Lolz ur just jelous cuz he's the best

BANNED

Country

LOl! Thanks Yzerfan, I loved the video, GO WINGS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast