Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you still have the cards you steal my yourmanmatt

you still have the cards you steal my

1951-52 Parkhurst Rookie Doug Harvey #10
    hi

your post the message Wednesday no return my post

you received my cards return me please yourcards is not rookie Harvey

hey
    Matt

receive this card

2001-02 parkhurst reprint 51-52 douglas harvey #027 not number #10

the real card

I want you to return me my card because the card you sent me is not what I thought I had this card is a reprint of 51-52 (reprint parkhurst 2001-02) value of $ 10.00, I sent you to close of $ 400.00 in trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jamesec73's Items on eBay

huh..If you have an issue with a trade or a sale you need to take it to one of the moderators, not make posts in the hockey trade thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You need to go to your trade manager and put the trade in dispute. A moderator will then send you a PM and help you work out the dispute.
    The trading site is not the place to deal with this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Thanks Jim, was just about to Post in here... just got done posting on the other Thread in regards to this Dispute. I know I am not a MOD but I feel this thread should be (LOCKED/Closed)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Jim, was just about to Post in here... just got done posting on the other Thread in regards to this Dispute. I know I am not a MOD but I feel this thread should be (LOCKED/Closed)

Kind of hard to figure out the problem but looks to me as if this guy either misunderstood the trade and didnt know what he was getting OR he got taken on the deal. Hopefully he can work it out to both traders satisfaction.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The advice of putting the Trade into dispute instead of posting it here is correct. However, I appreciate the timely and unexpected heads up as I almost made a big trade with the member in question for some vintage cards.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

The trade happened almost three months ago and now he could just come here and ruin my reputation. If he had a problem why didn't he put the trade in dispute when it happened?