Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mike's problem is that he believes in fiction, the bible, rather than believing in the actions of people. He can see gay people behaving in a sound, moral manner, but obviously that is not enough for him to even garner positive thought for their betterment, and that of society overall.

He rather blindly follow the directive from some paranoid, delusional weirdo that lived in a cave.

What the freak are you talking about?!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Many biblical scholars of the day were solitary odd creatures living lives of paranoia. They all were not public scholars. That's what I am talking about.

John of Patmos is one example.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

I would argue that those passages are talking about marrying an unbeliever. You are not supposed to get married to a non-Christian. We are all descendants of Adam so technically we are all the same "race".

http://www.gotquestions.org/interracial-marriage.html
    Last edited by sanfran22; 04-11-2014 at 11:19 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Many biblical scholars of the day were solitary odd creatures living lives of paranoia. They all were not public scholars. That's what I am talking about.

John of Patmos is one example.

Incorrect. Most of the authors of the Bible were traveling ministers or business people and they would have all been scholars since reading and writing was a skill only held by the educated, of which very few were.

And John Patmos was not a senile recluse living in a cave. He was banished to the Island of Patmos as part of the Roman persecution of Christians.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I would argue that those passages are talking about marrying an unbeliever. You are not supposed to get married to a non-Christian. We are all descendants of Adam so technically we are all the same "race".

http://www.gotquestions.org/interracial-marriage.html

SHH, don't let them hear you say that. They will revoke your tea party card.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

SHH, don't let them hear you say that. They will revoke your tea party card.

Can you keep your racist/bigoted attitudes to yourself by chance? This is the best you can come up with? You gonna try to revoke West and cain's "black card" because you don't agree with them? Your posts are going down hill every day.
    Last edited by sanfran22; 04-11-2014 at 01:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Technically we are NOT all of the same race. We are all of the same KIND. Just another misnomer to allow the story of Adam to make sense to some.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

Technically we are NOT all of the same race. We are all of the same KIND. Just another misnomer to allow the story of Adam to make sense to some.

We are all descendants of adam. So whatever you'd like to call it, feel free.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Can you keep your racist/bigoted attitudes to yourself by chance? This is the best you can come up with? You gonna try to revoke West and cain's "black card" because you don't agree with them? Your posts are going down hill every day.

So what are you saying? You don't support the tea party?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants

So what are you saying? You don't support the tea party?

Do you support the black panthers? I agree with their take on smaller gov't, but I wouldn't call myself a tea-party member. I don't really have a problem with them like people like you do. If I had to choose though, I'd rather have tea party people in congress then this current crop of old guard republicans. I see alot of the ideas coming from the tea party type candidates.
    Last edited by sanfran22; 04-11-2014 at 01:57 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast