So work is a little slow, so I thought I would post my top ten favorite cards. Been back in collecting now for about 7 years now since rediscovering how different the hobby had changed since I had stopped back in the late 80's (more important things, like cars, women, going to college!!!). So, now that I have somewhat focused what it is I want my PC to be, I thought I would provide my favorite top 10. Honorable mention goes out to the 08-09 OPC Winter Classic set, which means a lot to me, given that I was at it. (http://s685.photobucket.com/user/dma...?sort=6&page=1)

So hear we go:

#10. Voices of the Game Crown Royale Rick Jeaneret auto. For as long as I have been listening and watching Sabres games, this guy has been doing them (and Ted Darling on TV for a spell), but all my fondest memories of watching games has been with Rick calling them.

#9. Gil Perreault, Pride of a Nation Auto...Canada flag, Gil Perreault, hard auto. One of the first Perreault auto cards I picked up. Love it!

#8. Stickwork Crozier, Barrasso, Hasek stick rack triple. Having a piece of history from the Sabres goalies in 3 eras....love it. Thanks Jason!

#7. BTP Ryan Miller Masked Men III Redemption. Although not the most spectacular card, has a sweet patch, but it was the chase of this that makes it one of my favorites. I believe the release of this card was /4, so knowing I have 1 of only 4 of these is special, but chasing down all the '1 of 1' Emeralds that year...awesome. One of the funnest moments in my collecting. Although the HSHS points program still continues, it is just not the same...redeeming cards for a patch card.

#6. Ryan Miller Crown Royale Coat of Arms patch auto...Eye of the Buffalo...love it. Would be higher if not for the sticker auto and slightly busy design of the card itself. Not so clean...but love the patch.

#5. Hasek Superlative Complete Jersey. One of the best ever...and I guess I have a thing for complete jerseys (insert foreshadowing music here)!

#4 and #3. Ultimate Sigs Gordie Howe and Bobby Orr...I put this together in a case with a killer 8x10 of Gordie and Bobby fighting over the puck. On card autos, really nice and sharp, and with the backdrop of the black and white photo and dark frame and mat, I love the way the cards pop. Oh, and they were pretty good players too!

#2. Superlative Gil Perreault 1/1 patch. Love it. Again, Perreault, the Buffalo face...killer card. Thanks Scott!

And my favorite card....been my favorite since I obtained it in a trade, and probably always will be my favorite...

Superlative Franchises Terry Sawchuk Complete Jersey. I just love this card. One of the best to play the game, that grizzled mask on the card, the pieces of sweater are pretty sweet, and I guess it also has to do with the Ukrainian-Canadian thing. Big thanks to Paul (ravens_creed) for trading me this one!

Thanks everyone for viewing...comments welcome.