Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Yeah, they really should have a "confirm spending" button, like on TSTO. I have recently ended my TSTO days.

Currently on Level 38, with 21/23 characters unlocked. Just waiting on them to unlock District 8, hopefully finally unlocking Stewie! I am playing premium, and it's really the only game I play now. I maxed out my first character, too, with Quagmire just hitting Level 15. Almost there with the Horse, and a few others...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've maxed out a few characters already (Bruce, Quagmire, Chris, Bonnie). Have you been able to get Tom Tucker yet? Didn't know if that chapter had been released yet or not. I see that I am awaiting the News building in order to do some things, but haven't read anywhere how to unlock it. Missing him and Stewie in the main list. Need Carter and Adam West in the No Friend Zone. Still have to purchase Consuela, Buzz and the Horse. All outfits are completed except for three for Peter.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Right now you have all the unlockable characters. There are four left to unlock, according to the Character tab in the store, but only 2 left to unlock according to the FaceSpace button on screen. I am a small part of the bar away from maxing Bruce out, which will probably happen today. I like how their icon turns gold when you do!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I hate... HATE the Stewie Sarcophagus. With the passion of a 1000 suns.

Update:

Level: 40
    Maxed Out Characters: 3 (Quagmire, Bruce, Horse)
    Money: $300K
    Trophy Score: 120K

All costumes taken care of, including 80's Cleveland.. Right now, just working on 80's Cleveland's story.

I currently have Bonnie, Chris, Jerome, Mort, and Jake Tucker on Level 14, with a few of them (hopefully) maxed out by tonight or tomorrow. Looking forward to the new character whenever they release him. Pretty sure they'll make him available at 100K trophy score.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Have not touched either sarcophagus as I think they are both a waste of clams for what you can get in return.

Stats:

Level: 38
    Maxed Out: 8 (Quagmire, Bonnie, Lois, Chris, Jerome, Bruce, Mort, Herbert)
    Money: 230K
    Trophy: 38K

All costumes complete as well. Peter is Level 16 and have a couple of others level 14, Joe and Shamus. If the only chance to get the new character is by trophies, I will have no shot. Not putting any money into the game and the only way to get major amounts of trophies an hour is to spend clams to by the various buildings, which is why my total is so low.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12