Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Anybody playing Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff?

Hey all,

I downloaded the game this week, and I am a pretty big Family Guy fan. Definitely excited about this!

If you play, use this thread to keep us updated. As of right now, you can only add new friends via Facebook, so I would suggest only sharing that info via PM if you are looking for friends. I would love some new friends in the game, so hit me up if interested!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Nobody?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

What system?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm playing on iOS.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (12)
    Country
    See nucksforcup's Items on eBay

im playing but dont have facebook. will keep it that way so i can continue getting the 1 free clam a day. Heard facebook players dont get any free clams

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, turns out... I stopped getting my free clam...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Happened to see this in the Play Store and started playing today. Seems simplistic enough. Really enjoyed using the Fat Leapfroggin' to level up Chris and Peter fast. But now it is 12 hours instead of 6 seconds, so pointless to use.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A quick check in for anyone who is playing...

Currently Level 23, with 18 different characters and a bunch of outfits. Having fun with it, but hopefully they give us a few more plots of land soon... things are filling up.

Also, no place for him on the FaceSpace page, but Adam West is a nice addition to the soon-to-be-unlocked! Still need Tricia, Carter, Connie, and Stewie to go with Mayor West.

Wondering about Jillian, Barbara Pewterschmidt, Francis Griffin, Bertram, Neil Goldman, Jonathan Weed, Santos and Pasquale, Death, Horace, Ida Davis, Greased-Up Deaf Guy, Rupert, and Tomak and Bellgarde... hopefully we get a few of them soon!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just hit Level 18 and about to unlock Meg for my 12th character, but it appears Peter is quite slow at reading and it takes 20 hours to review a Birth Certificate...LOL. Have plenty of land for now.

Biggest obstacle, as in many games like this, is the time it takes to acquire the items to unlock the character/outfits. Refuse to use clams as they are scarce, though I am thinking about using some towards a second worker. Even checking out Ollieland once a day does not guarantee a clam. It seems like a guessing game there since you have four options and only three chances. Had a streak of like 4-5 days where I got nothing but coins.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just checking in. Up to level 34 now. 18/20 characters unlocked with the addition of Cleveland. Finally used some clams to get Jake and now working towards one of the other characters. Really hoping for a half the cost offer again on them. Would have more clams but I let my daughter play the game as well as she has spent clams on accident many times due to fast clicking. Only quests I have left are the pyramid and Cleveland. All land has been cleared out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast