Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Playbook, two more packs: Spooner booklet and MacKinnon

Been trying to pull a MacKinnon Painini auto all year, but have struck out until today. I had picked up both the Dominion and Crown Royale rookie auto patches by buying on eBay but I kept hoping i would have the thrill of actually pulling one. I had hit an SPGU MacKinnon auto so wanted one from Panini as well.

These are what I bought:

SPGU pull from last month:

Now to today, I stopped by local number one where I had hit the Ducks in my previous Playbook break to check on the weekly drawing. Won $50 so I wasn't sure to either try Crown Royale or Playbook. Decided on the Playbook from a new case:

With that I was off to local number two as I knew they had a new case as well. At this local, they don't have a lot of hockey collectors, most of the customers buy baseball and football. From his case, I think there were two packs sold. I select a pack with a serial number ending in 90 as it seemed like a good number.

It was!

Finally!!!!

That's it for a while.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Nice hit :) If you're happy we're all happy :P
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Nice hit :) If you're happy we're all happy :P