Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A few Canucks cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

My very first 1/1 card that is being packed up and shipped out tomorrow to a new more suitable home ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also got these today:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nicklas Jensen... Jannik Hansen! Two great Danish hockey players. They'll face off for team Denmark today against Canada at the IIHF World Championships in Minsk, Belarus. The game begins in less than 3 hours... can't wait! GO DENMARK!

SCF Rewards
    Country

My coolest mail day is on its way!! Can't wait to see some of these!! I love getting cards that say stuff like "sweet patch, 4 colors" but don't get to see it until I get it in the mail. Got about 4 of them coming! Plus a couple stickwork cards, a rebok tag Schroeder /5 a Kesler Limited logos that I don't know what the patch looks like plus a bunch of others! :) excited!!! Oh yeah and for my Kesler 17/xx cards I know I have at least two coming from eBay and at least one (I'm hoping from a mystery trade) that'll put me close to 30 Kesler jersey numbered cards :)
    Last edited by 87sluggo; 05-19-2014 at 12:37 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check out my newest mail thread!! https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...n!-Sweet-cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sucks I'll never get the 5/5 since its already owned by SedinFan. But its still pretty cool to have 1/5, 2/5 and 3/5 :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks Pittsburgh Penguins Oakland Raiders
    Twitter: @http://twitter.com/hobbybox604 See Hobbybox604's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Wow wow wow.....beautiful collection my Canuck friend :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

My second Canuck 1/1 card ever, this one I'm actually keeping lol

And my Potvin I got last week! Frickin sweet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yeah and this little gem I got recently :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast