Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Connection View Post
    I am not sure where you shopping for your wax. I picked up mine for $95 per box in my case. Still not cheap but not $150.
    My LCS is $1549 CAN for a case including all taxes in Calgary, so that works out to $129/box. Or $134 if you want just a box. Seems steep compared to previous years initail pricing. I'm assuming the price was upped and they're using the "Double Rookie Class" as the justification.

Quote Originally Posted by jogesc2 View Post
    My LCS is $1549 CAN for a case including all taxes in Calgary, so that works out to $129/box. Or $134 if you want just a box. Seems steep compared to previous years initail pricing. I'm assuming the price was upped and they're using the "Double Rookie Class" as the justification.
    $95 is still too high but I am a junkie so I bought it. 134 I would not touch this product. $70 bucks is fair for a box of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jogesc2 View Post
    $150 including tax at my LCS in Ontario. ..

$150 bucks a box out West.

If you bought a full case, and as presale, you are going to get better price than buying from a shop that orders a case at a time and sells pack by pack.

In Vancouver at the show we were paying $6 a pack tax in, $110 tax in for a box
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

I paid 1,140 for a case, not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    In Vancouver at the show we were paying $6 a pack tax in, $110 tax in for a box

i'm in van and i'll buy a box tomorrow for $110 tax in.

any LCSs offering that?
    Nate.

Hidden Content
    Roy | Ovechkin | Luongo

Quote Originally Posted by wreckless View Post
    i'm in van and i'll buy a box tomorrow for $110 tax in.

any LCSs offering that?
    Shoulda come to the show then =P lots of wax for you to bust there at that price.

Outside the show, im sure your adding a little bit extra + tax on most of these
    MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8
    Bucket - Hidden Content
    Looking for - Roy / Brodeur / Luongo / Fleury / Bernier / Potvin / Price +++

my case was only 1,140 I feel like I did well.

Quote Originally Posted by MW Connection View Post
    my case was only 1,140 I feel like I did well.
    Did you open it yet? Im interested in seeing what you got!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, Ovechkin Autos & Rookies, Lundqvist and Kopitar Rookies

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast