Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192627282930 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Also, I don't want to go through 28 pages of posts but.... I bought Pittsburgh in a 2 box group break last night and after paying for it and checking the checklist was surprised to see that there are ZERO crosby auto's in this product.

ARE YOU SERIOUS UPPER DECK!!!!

The number one player in the game, one of the biggest releases of the year...ABSENT.

These are the guys getting an exclusive contract?

What an effin JOKE.

That Being said, I'm not exactly unhappy hitting a Malkin Chirography auto /35, just a bit disappointed once I realized that there was zero chance of a huge Crosby hit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

Actually it is smart to not include Crosby in every product. That waters down the auto value of Crosby.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Actually it is smart to not include Crosby in every product. That waters down the auto value of Crosby.

It WOULD be smart, if they dropped the price because of it, not having the number one player in the league included in one of your flagship releases is just stupid. Keep his autos out of SPX, keep them out of SPGU, don't put any in showcase or black diamond, but they had BETTER be in SP Authentic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Checked UD

Murphy and Maanta FWA Redemptions are marked as shipped !!!!

Thanks Gibby for the Update! I cant wait for my Maatta Redemptions to arrive! Hopefully the patch version will also be shipped.

I would really appreciate it if you could update this thread when each redemption is marked as shipped!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

It WOULD be smart, if they dropped the price because of it, not having the number one player in the league included in one of your flagship releases is just stupid. Keep his autos out of SPX, keep them out of SPGU, don't put any in showcase or black diamond, but they had BETTER be in SP Authentic.

Maybe it's a problem with Crosby himself rather than the company? Just throwing it out there. I have no idea.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Crosby has signed less and less frequently each year for the past three or so now. He's almost always a redemption in any hard-signed product. He only does a couple of signing sessions per year and may not have had any since the cards were produced and UD didn't want another wave of redemptions for him. I have nothing to back this up, only observed speculation. But it was known in advance of product release (thanks to the leaked checklist) that he wasn't in there for autographed content.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

Thanks Gibby for the Update! I cant wait for my Maatta Redemptions to arrive! Hopefully the patch version will also be shipped.

I would really appreciate it if you could update this thread when each redemption is marked as shipped!

No problem !

I check every couple days to see the status

Still missing 3 FWA Redemption cards so Neito, Vareten and Zem....

He only does a couple of signing sessions per year and may not have had any since the cards were produced and UD didn't want another wave of redemptions for him. I have nothing to back this up, only observed speculation. But it was known in advance of product release (thanks to the leaked checklist) that he wasn't in there for autographed content.[/QUOTE]

Wonder if wrist injury will keep him from signing ???? I know it can be a pain with a good wrist to sign for a couple hours... just a thought

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

No problem !

I check every couple days to see the status

Still missing 3 FWA Redemption cards so Neito, Vareten and Zem....

He only does a couple of signing sessions per year and may not have had any since the cards were produced and UD didn't want another wave of redemptions for him. I have nothing to back this up, only observed speculation. But it was known in advance of product release (thanks to the leaked checklist) that he wasn't in there for autographed content.

Wonder if wrist injury will keep him from signing ???? I know it can be a pain with a good wrist to sign for a couple hours... just a thought[/QUOTE]

I put both Redemptions in and the Patch Auto is saying "Athlete committed to signing soon please be patient" I was pretty disappointed in that as I was really hoping both would be live. Its weird that the /999 version gets done before the /100 because that's a lot less to sign. The wrist surgery definitely could have affected him although I have no idea if he is lefty or righty signer and I don't know what wrist he had surgery on lol.

I am missing Nieto, Vatanen, and Ristolainen. I don't put the redemptions in until I know they are shipping/live. I don't want to sit on redemptions. This way I can still move them if I need money or something come up.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Hi folks.

How many FWA redemptions are in this year's set, and who are they?

I know that Maatta, Gallagher, MacKinnon, Nieto, Vatanen, and Ristolainen are redemptions. How many more are there?

Thanks,
    Tony

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

Hi folks.

How many FWA redemptions are in this year's set, and who are they?

I know that Maatta, Gallagher, MacKinnon, Nieto, Vatanen, and Ristolainen are redemptions. How many more are there?

Thanks,
    Tony

Vladimir Tarasenko is another, so is Connor Carrick, Ryan Murphy, and Zemgus Girgensons. There may be a couple more I'm forgetting. You have to wonder if the Tarasenko will ever be signed.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192627282930 LastLast