04-13-2014, 06:16 PM #1
2010-11 Panini Pinnacle Hockey Hobby 12-Box Case Groupbreak #2
Product Information per box:
4 Ice Breakers Rookie Cards.
4 Museum Collection Parallels.
1 Artist’s Proof Parallel.
1 Tough Times.
4 Autograph or Memorabilia Hits, including Pinnacle Threads, City Lights, Pinnacle Penmanship, Rookie Team Pinnacle Signatures and many more.
Link to the case: http://www.steelcitycollectibles.com...by-12-box-case
Should be a 168 hits per case if my math is correct. So 16 hits per slot.
Price per slot is 28 per slot with shipping being $6 for the U.S. and $9 elsewhere for a total of $34 and $37respectively.
1) Member must be in good standing to enter in the case break.
2) Break will conducted once all members have paid in full.
3) There will be no reselling your spot unless you wish to sell it exactly for what you paid for it ($34 or $37).
4) If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will glady do it but will only keep my reciept of the 10 packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will glady ship out any method of shipping you request.
5) All box breaks will be shot and put on the SCF youtube channel.
6) I will accept payment via cash, check, or paypal. If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment.
7) List will be random (generated by a randomizer). Will put this on the youtube channel as well.
8) I will keep all the base cards. If you would like to request some base cards just ask. Other questions let me know.
members in the groupbreak
4) jjdicaprio (paid)
5) michigandan (paid)
04-13-2014, 06:42 PM #2
I will take spot #7 :)Collecting anything nice of the following teams!
Colorado Avalanche, MinnesotaWild, & Certain Pittsburgh Penguins
Trying to be a Super Collector of
Marek Svatos, Tyson Barrie, Jason Pominville, & Mikael Granlund
Our Hidden Content through TTTS Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome
04-13-2014, 06:43 PM #3
04-13-2014, 07:13 PM #4
04-13-2014, 07:16 PM #5
04-13-2014, 07:21 PM #6
04-13-2014, 08:11 PM #7
Sign me up for one don. ThanksLooking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
04-13-2014, 08:19 PM #8
04-13-2014, 08:57 PM #9
i'll take slot #5
Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.
Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!
04-13-2014, 09:07 PM #10