Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I still don't get the outrage based off of the term "media" uses. I have yet to see one news report that has tried to paint what he did in a different light. I've seen them playing his racists online videos as well as always mentioning his ties to the KKK. Just because they don't specifically call him a terrorist doesn't mean they are white washing anything. You make it sound like they are justifying his murders or something. I fail to see the issue in not using "terrorist".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I still don't get the outrage based off of the term "media" uses. I have yet to see one news report that has tried to paint what he did in a different light. I've seen them playing his racists online videos as well as always mentioning his ties to the KKK. Just because they don't specifically call him a terrorist doesn't mean they are white washing anything. You make it sound like they are justifying his murders or something. I fail to see the issue in not using "terrorist".

Regardless of what our idiotic media calls this guy he needs to be tourted and executed in the worst way imaginable.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I'm not on the same page of our legal system torturing someone as punishment, even a murderer. I don't think it's a level of punishment that needs or should be used, which is far outside the realm of even the death penalty. I get the desire of wanting people to pay for stealing three lives, but a civilized society doesn't need to stoop to Braveheart type torture executions to enact proper punishment.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm not on the same page of our legal system torturing someone as punishment, even a murderer. I don't think it's a level of punishment that needs or should be used, which is far outside the realm of even the death penalty. I get the desire of wanting people to pay for stealing three lives, but a civilized society doesn't need to stoop to Braveheart type torture executions to enact proper punishment.

Church!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

No he will not just like he will not call the POTUS a terrorist or murderer.Always lopsided posts
    are you going to make a thread the next time the mexican mafia kill some people and ask why they were not being called terrorist?

he's a murdering nazi,cant get no worst than that

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Calling the President a terrorist should amount to treason.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

^Well, I didn't know you wanted to discuss matters of other countries but that's fine.

What the cartels do is certainly a form of terrorism...although their motives are not political it's financial gain.

But you want me to label the cartels terrorists? No problem.

The Mexican cartels are a terrorist organization.

Just like the American KKK.

And as such the FBI should be keeping taps on THEM and not ordinary citizens.

im just looking for some consistency,when someone just post about one skin color it dosnt show them in a good light

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

No he will not just like he will not call the POTUS a terrorist or murderer.Always lopsided posts

if your reffering to president obama i would like to see your evidence that he has murdered and/or terrorized

SCF Rewards
    Country

Benghazi![But of course that is my opinion protected by freedom of speech that some like to throw around.

QUOTE=gsj68;13349656]if your reffering to president obama i would like to see your evidence that he has murdered and/or terrorized[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Freedom of speech as stated in other posts.it is grand
    Calling the President a terrorist should amount to treason.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast