Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

A real TERRORIST killed 3 Americans on Sunday....

http://www.mediaite.com/online/who-i...d-jcc-shooter/

The man responsible for the killings of 3 Jewish people on Sunday is a domestic TERRORIST named Frazier Glenn Miller.

He is a white supremacist affiliated with the KKK and is also a Neo Nazi.

And yet I have heard absolutely no mention of this guy being labeled a terrorist (which is exactly what he is) by the media.

Can someone explain why?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

I would say because he is white

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

are you going to make a thread the next time the mexican mafia kill some people and ask why they were not being called terrorist?

he's a murdering nazi,cant get no worst than that

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Because the media decided it wouldn't get as many viewers/readers/listeners as something else?
    Because there isn't a massive outcry about it?
    Because some media is racist and wants to sweep this guy under the rug?
    Because some media is racist and it was white people killed so they don't care?
    Because it doesn't fit the general American narrative?
    Because it doesn't fit the world the media themselves have created for us?
    Because the nation is desensitised?

I could go on. Really.

SCF Rewards
    Country

are you going to make a thread the next time the mexican mafia kill some people and ask why they were not being called terrorist?

he's a murdering nazi,cant get no worst than that

If the Mexican mafia killed people for a political reason in a manner such as this then YES I would label them a terrorist.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

If the Mexican mafia killed people for a political reason in a manner such as this then YES I would label them a terrorist.

"MEXICO CITY – Authorities discovered 49 dismembered bodies along a highway in northern Mexico on Sunday morning, the latest in a series of mass murders that security analysts blame on escalating tensions between warring drug cartels."
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...ies/54936080/1

old story but the new ones where beheading videos and no mention of them being terrorist

SCF Rewards
    Country

^Well, I didn't know you wanted to discuss matters of other countries but that's fine.

What the cartels do is certainly a form of terrorism...although their motives are not political it's financial gain.

But you want me to label the cartels terrorists? No problem.

The Mexican cartels are a terrorist organization.

Just like the American KKK.

And as such the FBI should be keeping taps on THEM and not ordinary citizens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

^well, i didn't know you wanted to discuss matters of other countries but that's fine.

What the cartels do is certainly a form of terrorism...although their motives are not political it's financial gain.

But you want me to label the cartels terrorists? No problem.

The mexican cartels are a terrorist organization.

Just like the american kkk.

And as such the fbi should be keeping taps on them and not ordinary citizens.

church!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I don't get why there's a need to label him a terrorist. By definition I guess he would fall in to the terrorist category. We know what he did and it's sick that he took those three lives because of his blind hate. I don't see what sort of injustice is being done because he's not labeled as a terrorist rather than murderer, racist, or any other words the media has used in reporting this. His despicable actions stand for way more than what the media classify him as.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I don't get why there's a need to label him a terrorist. By definition I guess he would fall in to the terrorist category. We know what he did and it's sick that he took those three lives because of his blind hate. I don't see what sort of injustice is being done because he's not labeled as a terrorist rather than murderer, racist, or any other words the media has used in reporting this. His despicable actions stand for way more than what the media classify him as.

You are right what he did was just plain sick, evil and hateful but I am mad at the media for not painting him for what he is. An act of terror is an act of terror regardless of the race, religion, etc of the victim or the attatcker. A classic case of the media whitewashing the story.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast