Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: If your daughter....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

SO by your bold statements you will be an over bearing father who will not let your adult daughter think for herself.When she is a child yes you must guide her but once an adult she might not share your thoughts and ideas.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

SO by your bold statements you will be an over bearing father who will not let your adult daughter think for herself.When she is a child yes you must guide her but once an adult she might not share your thoughts and ideas.

No my job as a father is to educate her and to place her in a position to make the best decisions for herself, her family and her community.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes. I know you're lazy and weak. No need to remind me.

Nice response but I along with most blacks feel the same way about the republicans.

Blacks feel the Republican party is a street/prison gang formed in San Quentin? That can't be right.
    However we are branded racist for expressing our dismay with a group who does not have our best intrests at heart but you guys get a pass for not wanting your daughter to be with a black guerilla family member.

No. You are racist for equating them with a street gang. It makes as much sense, and inspires as much respect, as comparing Obama to Hitler.

Admit it wick it's because they are black istn't it.

No. It's because they're a gang, formed in prison, which engages in copious amounts of illegal activity and violence. Colour doesn't play into it for a second.

Blacks feel the Republican party is a street/prison gang formed in San Quentin? That can't be right. You would be ok with you daughter being with someone from aryan brotherhood wont you? [/QUOTE]
    What makes you think that? Your racist world view? I don't hold the same world view as you, so the fact that it's a white group instead of a black group means nothing. The Republican party is not the Aryan nation. Unless you think the Democrats are the black panthers...

Of course, you apparently think the Republican party was formed in San Quentin, so who knows what you believe.

That childish little outburst made the rest not worth reading. If you're going to be this much of a child, leave. There's an age limit on these boards, and recess is over.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes. I know you're lazy and weak. No need to remind me.

Blacks feel the Republican party is a street/prison gang formed in San Quentin? That can't be right.

No. You are racist for equating them with a street gang. It makes as much sense, and inspires as much respect, as comparing Obama to Hitler.

No. It's because they're a gang, formed in prison, which engages in copious amounts of illegal activity and violence. Colour doesn't play into it for a second.

Blacks feel the Republican party is a street/prison gang formed in San Quentin? That can't be right. You would be ok with you daughter being with someone from aryan brotherhood wont you?

What makes you think that? Your racist world view? I don't hold the same world view as you, so the fact that it's a white group instead of a black group means nothing. The Republican party is not the Aryan nation. Unless you think the Democrats are the black panthers...

Of course, you apparently think the Republican party was formed in San Quentin, so who knows what you believe.[/QUOTE]

The Ku Klux Klan was not founded in prison either but most of them members are republican supporters. Coincidence I think not.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can educate but not force your beliefs as previously posted.That includes educating her til she believes in what you say that is not right either.You might have to face a hard fact that you might have son or daughter that does not agree with your beliefs.
    No my job as a father is to educate her and to place her in a position to make the best decisions for herself, her family and her community.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No, what aj said is a perfect synopsis of your posts. Expect a hardcore right wing daughter. She's going to rebel and you don't have a word to say about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

AGain ignorance so can you say there is not one KKK member in the democratic party.Of course you can't i will answer for you.Just save arguement and state facts you dont like whites period.You especially dont like republicans but you can live with democrats.That is what your posts scream out.

Of course, you apparently think the Republican party was formed in San Quentin, so who knows what you believe.

The Ku Klux Klan was not founded in prison either but most of them members are republican supporters. Coincidence I think not.[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can educate but not force your beliefs as previously posted.That includes educating her til she believes in what you say that is not right either.You might have to face a hard fact that you might have son or daughter that does not agree with your beliefs.

That could very well be the case. None of us can predict the future. Our job as fathers is to install morals and educate our kids and hope and pray that they make the right choices in life.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The Ku Klux Klan was not founded in prison either but most of them members are republican supporters. Coincidence I think not.[/QUOTE]
    Until most Republican supporters are KKK members, you've got nothing.

All quids are trids
    Some trids are snids

Are all quids snids, veg? You just said they are.

SCF Rewards
    Country

AGain ignorance so can you say there is not one KKK member in the democratic party.Of course you can't i will answer for you.Just save arguement and state facts you dont like whites period.You especially dont like republicans but you can live with democrats.That is what your posts scream out.

The Ku Klux Klan was not founded in prison either but most of them members are republican supporters. Coincidence I think not.

[/QUOTE]

Show me one post on here where I said that I do not like white people. I wont hold my breath while you look for any. I do feel that the republican party is a party of garbage and the world would be a better place if they went out of business.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast