Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: If your daughter....

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

not much chance of me belonging to a conservative party
    fiscally conservative, mentally liberal, im a liberal just not the neo-lets get as ugly as the religious right liberal

Wanna start a party? We'll call it the International Shut the Hell Up Party (ISHUP) and run candidates on both sides of the border at all levels possible. Our entire goal will be to get all the votes of people who conciensciously don't vote. Any win will be given back to revote. The whole point of the party is so people can actively not vote without being called lazy, apathetic, or just plain stupid.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

Wanna start a party? We'll call it the International Shut the Hell Up Party (ISHUP) and run candidates on both sides of the border at all levels possible. Our entire goal will be to get all the votes of people who conciensciously don't vote. Any win will be given back to revote. The whole point of the party is so people can actively not vote without being called lazy, apathetic, or just plain stupid.

im pretty sure None of the above would win

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm good with INOTAP. Actually iNOTAP. Get the kids interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

If they support, protect and defend all of my constitutional rights I'm all for them.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

You need to elaborate on the belief system of a Liberal. I am probably without a shadow of a doubt the biggest Liberal on this board. Yet Americans believe that Liberals want the Government to run everything, which is very untrue and they say this because they do not know anything about real Liberals.

Go Ahead - Tell me what my Liberal beliefs are and I will see how many you can get right.

Try and do this without assuming that I want to live under Communism.

I believe you took my statement a bit too literally. I do not profess to understand all of the beliefts of a liberal. Certain ones like the destruction of America are simple. C'mon laugh that was a joke.

Maybe I can restate my disgust at being called a racist because I do not believe in the same politics as Veggieman.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If they support, protect and defend all of my constitutional rights I'm all for them.

You didn't read that through, did you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't believe in politics I believe that the gov't should instead work for the people to get things done.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I believe there should be actual viable candidates, or an actual option to give them the middle finger.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe there should be actual viable candidates, or an actual option to give them the middle finger.

There are quite a few politicians from both parties that I would like to flip the bird to.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

I'm good with INOTAP. Actually iNOTAP. Get the kids interested.

I NO TAP as a show of strength to get the occupy wallstreet crowd

I no tap as in abstinence to get the religious

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast