Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Why??

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

There are plenty of women that I would vote for. She is just not one of them.

Sure there are. And you'd vote for every one of them wouldn't you. It is just a major coincidence that everyone who didn't vote for Obama is a racist, and you refuse to vote for the first woman who comes along with an honest chance. It's just coincidence that you wouldn't own up to your own convictions when it was against a black man, but the second a white woman comes along, you just don't like her, and it has nothing to do with her being a woman.

How do you figure you can get away with everything you said about people voting against Obama and then not call what you're doing sexist?

If you wouldn't own up to your convictions against Obama, why is it so easy against the first woman to really come along? If the Republican is that much worse, will you vote for her to keep the R out of the office, as you did with Obama?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Sure there are. And you'd vote for every one of them wouldn't you. It is just a major coincidence that everyone who didn't vote for Obama is a racist, and you refuse to vote for the first woman who comes along with an honest chance. It's just coincidence that you wouldn't own up to your own convictions when it was against a black man, but the second a white woman comes along, you just don't like her, and it has nothing to do with her being a woman.

How do you figure you can get away with everything you said about people voting against Obama and then not call what you're doing sexist?

If you wouldn't own up to your convictions against Obama, why is it so easy against the first woman to really come along? If the Republican is that much worse, will you vote for her to keep the R out of the office, as you did with Obama?

If Hillary runs there will be no such thing as the lesser of two evils between her and the republican canidate because they are both the exact same thing. One woman that I would have a great intrest in seeing her run for the seat would be Elizabeth Warren. A white person who is also a woman who I would actually be interested in voting for. Who would have thunk it?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If Hillary runs there will be no such thing as the lesser of two evils between her and the republican candidate because they are both the exact same thing.

So, should the Republican party go nuclear and nominate a grand wizard of the kkk, you see Hillary as being that evil? Is it because she's white, or female, veg?

One woman that I would have a great intrest in seeing her run for the seat would be Elizabeth Warren. A white person who is also a woman who I would actually be interested in voting for.

Call me when she has a shot at the White House and tell me your vote then. You can say anything you want in a hypothetical, but it's only the vote that counts. You were quite vocal that anyone voting against Obama is a racist. If that's your mindset then you have to admit:
    1: Voting against Obama was not necessarily a racist act or
    2: Voting against Hillary is a sexist act or
    3: You absolutely adore double standards and will do anything to keep them in place, so long as you and people who sort of look like you come out the winners.

or you can spin the wheel of justification, dance around the issue, and make numerous excuses as you have been all day. Your call.

Who would have thunk it?

Who would have thunk you'd magically come up with one example that all at once goes against everything you've said to point? I did.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456