Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Why??

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

That being said why again why do you want to be associated with a faction of people know for their racism?

The other party does nothing but try to legislate and spend the people to death.

What you guys need is the moderates from both parties to get together and form a third party. If a decent enough group put it into action, and none of said moderates used it as a covert means to help their current party, it could not only fly easily, but would end up owning the other two parties. By splitting everything in two, the lose all common ground. With 3 or more, you suddenly absolutely HAVE TO work with the other side.

Unfortunately, as long as more people are willing to have this conversation;

"Racist!"
    "Idiot!"
    "Get out of my bedroom!"
    "Stop spending my money!"

than realize that everyone ultimately wants the same basic thing and working towards that together, it can't happen, because the votes will always find their way to the extreme ends of the spectrum out of fear of "the other" extreme.

This is basically what I see you doing here. I understand you have your priorities, but you do more to separate everyone than to move forward.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

The other party does nothing but try to legislate and spend the people to death.

What you guys need is the moderates from both parties to get together and form a third party. If a decent enough group put it into action, and none of said moderates used it as a covert means to help their current party, it could not only fly easily, but would end up owning the other two parties. By splitting everything in two, the lose all common ground. With 3 or more, you suddenly absolutely HAVE TO work with the other side.

Unfortunately, as long as more people are willing to have this conversation;

"Racist!"
    "Idiot!"
    "Get out of my bedroom!"
    "Stop spending my money!"

than realize that everyone ultimately wants the same basic thing and working towards that together, it can't happen, because the votes will always find their way to the extreme ends of the spectrum out of fear of "the other" extreme

This is basically what I see you doing here. I understand you have your priorities, but you do more to separate everyone than to move forward.

I have no problem with the bolded part.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I have no problem with the bolded part.

You just have a problem admitting that you're actively and zealously adding to that argument, which is detrimental to everyone's goals, especially your own because it distracts you from everything else. Got it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You just have a problem admitting that you're actively and zealously adding to that argument, which is detrimental to everyone's goals, especially your own because it distracts you from everything else. Got it.

No I am not. I would love to see a viable 3rd party canidate. However most people in this country love extremes and that is why nothing gets accompolished. On the cool I really wanted to vote for Gary Johnson in 2012 but I knew he didn't have a snowman's chance in hell of winning so a vote for him would have been one less vote for President Obama that would have been one more vote for twitt romney and fall ryan and I couldn't have lived with myself if those jokers would have ended up in the white house.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

No I am not. I would love to see a viable 3rd party canidate. However most people in this country love extremes and that is why nothing gets accompolished.

Agreed.

On the cool I really wanted to vote for Gary Johnson in 2012 but I knew he didn't have a snowman's chance in hell of winning so a vote for him would have been one less vote for President Obama that would have been one more vote for twitt romney and fall ryan and I couldn't have lived with myself if those jokers would have ended up in the white house.

How do you not see this is exactly the problem. "I'd love to see change, but I refuse to do anything to start it".

That is the exact problem. How do you not get it? Who do you expect to start making changes if you won't. How weak are you to think that way?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed.

How do you not see this is exactly the problem. "I'd love to see change, but I refuse to do anything to start it".

That is the exact problem. How do you not get it? Who do you expect to start making changes if you won't. How weak are you to think that way?

I want change but I have to be realistic about it. A token vote for Gary Johnson which would have been equated to a real vote for romney would not amount to any positive change for our country.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I want change but I have to be realistic about it. A token vote for Gary Johnson which would have been equated to a real vote for romney would not amount to any positive change for our country.

Realistically, how do you expect change to happen with that mindset? Are you expecting others to do it for you? Or are you just falling in line with the man because it's easier?

Until strong people show up and actually stand up for their convictions instead of shouting it from the soap box before complicitly and obediently marking a 'D' or 'R' nothing will change. As long as you're a nation of weak-willed pansies, who say they want change but refuse to actually take a stand, you're stuck with what you've got. Worse than that, it's all your own fault, because you're too weak to step out of line.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Realistically, how do you expect change to happen with that mindset? Are you expecting others to do it for you? Or are you just falling in line with the man because it's easier?

Until strong people show up and actually stand up for their convictions instead of shouting it from the soap box before complicitly and obediently marking a 'D' or 'R' nothing will change. As long as you're a nation of weak-willed pansies, who say they want change but refuse to actually take a stand, you're stuck with what you've got. Worse than that, it's all your own fault, because you're too weak to step out of line.

If Hillary gets the democratic nod in 2016 best believe I'm going 3rd party and I believe a lot of others will too.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If Hillary gets the democratic nod in 2016 best believe I'm going 3rd party and I believe a lot of others will too.

So if falling in line means voting for a woman, you'll gladly step out.

But you're not sexist. I guess all those times you said everyone saying things against Obama is racist were wrong.

Or you're a sexist pig. Which is it, veg?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So if falling in line means voting for a woman, you'll gladly step out.

But you're not sexist. I guess all those times you said everyone saying things against Obama is racist were wrong.

Or you're a sexist pig. Which is it, veg?

There are plenty of women that I would vote for. She is just not one of them.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast