Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bimola's Items on eBay

1 card mailday - my first and only MTO!

First of all, a big shout out to Paul (ravens_creed) for making the deal on this one. I'm home for lunch and the FedEx box was sitting in my front hall. Needless to say, I ripped it open with no regard for my surroundings and this was inside:

Glad I finally have one for the ole collection!

Thanks for the look.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habs1909_2009's Items on eBay

wow sick card!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

great patch selection

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

If you're only going to get one, that's the way to go. Beauty!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great Card! Love the MTO's. Surprised Paul gave that one up.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See ceej830's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

And a beauty it is!!!

Congrats!!

--Curt
    GO WILD!!!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

HOLY, look at the disgusting patches on that baby, very nicely done by ITG, and congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Sweet!! Glad to see you got one...Its a great looking card!! Congrats!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See c_bass22's Items on eBay

Sick card!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

First of all, a big shout out to Paul (ravens_creed) for making the deal on this one.

My pleasure, man. It was a good deal for both of us. Hard to go wrong with the cards that were involved. I'm glad it turned out so well. What a beauty 1/1.

Great Card! Love the MTO's. Surprised Paul gave that one up.

In the end, I was having a tough time deciding who I was going to put on the card (my best lead, actually, was a dream I had had about turning it into a Jacques Plante card... go figure!) and after seeing a sale thread of Tim's that had a bevy of sick cards that I really liked, I started to think about trading the MTO in light of my indecisiveness and the other cards that were available (essentially, Limited Logos of some HOF players: Roy, Bossy, Messier, Neely). It was really a win-win situation for the both of us, and when we calculated the value of things on both sides, it was more or less even (maybe a slight nod to the Limited Logos, to make up for the 4-for-1 factor). I had just acquired some other nice Limited Logos for my PC (specifically, a Lidstrom and a Sakic) and when the opportunity came up to add some more, I had to consider it. It made more sense for my PC. Plus, as I said, I was having a tough time deciding who I wanted to put on the MTO. Tim also had doubles of most of the Limited Logos he sent me, so he wasn't really losing anything he didn't already have. I believe he only didn't have a dupe of the Roy. Given that I liked having either, and out of respect for Tim's amazing collection, I knew making the trade would benefit us both and that the MTO was going to a very good home in a very good PC. :)

What a beautiful card it turned out to be. Incredible patch (crest) pieces, and a big, simple picture of Mr.Plante. Nothing too fancy or busy, just a really awesome 1/1 that speaks for itself.