Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

I think this will be a Rangers affair...in 6

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Idiotic Rookie mistake by Akeson of the Flyers.

Went in to run Hagelin into the boards, loaded up to throw his shoulder, but with the follow-through, he stumbled and whacked Hagelin in the chops with his stick.

4 Minute Minor for High-Sticking and the Rags get 2 Goals, with beautiful deception passing by Marty St. Louis. Berube has got to be choked at that stupid Rookie mistake.

Pine, ride some pine.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

It'd be nice if the Flyers also, you know, stopped shooting wide and could muster up some offensive pressure+faceoffs once in a while.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Where were phillys big boys tonight?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Just one game, on the road...
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just one game, on the road...

Can't deny that, but also can't deny that out of all the game 1s, this one was probably the most lack-lustre in terms of competition. The Flyers had 15 SOGs by the end of the game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

The scheduling stinks, any momentum gained by Thursday nights 4-1 victory will be long gone by Sunday at noon. Whatever happened to the play 2 games and a travel day off to start the road portion of a 7 game series. I think the new way they are scheduling these series is an absolute joke, here's hoping to melted ice in late June by the time the Stanley cup finals are here.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whatever happened to the play 2 games and a travel day off to start the road portion of a 7 game series.

I can't remember fully but I think MSG was booked Wednesday and Friday. I have no idea what Saturday night wasn't chosen as game night... maybe NBC thought Easter Sunday afternoon game = ratings and pushed the NHL to schedule it then?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rangers take back home ice advantage. Mason's back in net but the Flyers offense looked completely out of it at times tonight. Game 4 will be make or break for the Flyers at this point.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Philly pointmen need to add some lateral movement before their shots from the point. They're shooting right into the Rangers who are doing whatever they can to get in the way (leftover from the Torts system, eh).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast