Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See haulan8's Items on eBay

Early 90s - was these ever produced?

Hi!

Ive really made a effort the complete my early Jagr checklist lately, and there is some cards that I havent seen yet and I suspect that these where never made;

1991-92 Finnish Semic World Championship Stickers #225
    1991-92 Swedish Semic World Championship Stickers #225
    1994-95 Action Packed CoaStars #38
    1994-95 Action Packed Mammoth #MM
    1994-95 Upper Deck Predictor Hobby Exchange (prizes) Silver #H24
    1995-96 NHL NHLPA Playing Cards #NNO
    1995-96 Playoff One on One #297

If some of them really exist, I would be greatfull to see some pics.

Thanks,
    Christian

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Here is what I have found so far.

There was an article about the Action Packed cards on Beckett a while ago (http://www.beckett.com/news/2014/01/...-hockey-cards/), which suggests that neither of the Action Packed cards were ever made. Based on my searches for these cards for my PC, I agree with this article.

I suspect that 1995-96 NHL NHLPA Playing Cards #NNO may refer to 1995-96 Hoyle Eastern Playing Cards #32 Jaromir Jagr. The description of this set on Beckett is "Cards featured full color action fronts with Conference logos on the back. Each card also featured a copyright by the NHL and NHLPA.", which describes the Hoyle cards. Here is an example of a Western Conference card from COMC (http://www.comc.com/Cards/Hockey/199...issing/3576160), which shows the Conference Logo on the back and the NHL and NHLPA copyright.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have Playoff One-on-One as 1996-97 in my collection; is this the same set or did they do two years of it?

I also had these playing cards that year:

Same ones?

Were you looking for confirmation that these SETS were made, or that those particular Jagr cards were made FOR those sets?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The Red and Gold colored Playoff One on One's are the rare ones. The base are all Green in colour. I have no idea which ones are the Booster Set and which are the Redemption Set.

It's all too confusing, because in the bonus sets, I am not sure how many were produced or how they were released onto the market.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is what I have found so far.

There was an article about the Action Packed cards on Beckett a while ago (http://www.beckett.com/news/2014/01/...-hockey-cards/), which suggests that neither of the Action Packed cards were ever made. Based on my searches for these cards for my PC, I agree with this article.

I suspect that 1995-96 NHL NHLPA Playing Cards #NNO may refer to 1995-96 Hoyle Eastern Playing Cards #32 Jaromir Jagr. The description of this set on Beckett is "Cards featured full color action fronts with Conference logos on the back. Each card also featured a copyright by the NHL and NHLPA.", which describes the Hoyle cards. Here is an example of a Western Conference card from COMC (http://www.comc.com/Cards/Hockey/199...issing/3576160), which shows the Conference Logo on the back and the NHL and NHLPA copyright.

I read that beckett article too, so I think we conclude with those sets was never maid. Sweet! Two more to cross off. I suspect that Hoyle card to be the same card, but its strange that both IM and beckett have listed both. But seems realistic that they are the same cards. Does anyone something more about the playing cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have Playoff One-on-One as 1996-97 in my collection; is this the same set or did they do two years of it?

I also had these playing cards that year:

Same ones?

Were you looking for confirmation that these SETS were made, or that those particular Jagr cards were made FOR those sets?

I just want to see a copy of the cards. The Playoff version of the Jagr must be really rare, cause Ive never seen one. But his two other cards from the set pops up all the time.

The playing card is described like mingus says, that it has a Conference logo on the back. But its hard to tell some of the 90s apart from just a descriptions. Thanks for the help. :)

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Here is my copy of the 95-96 Jagr. It is number #78 however. I have not seen any Jagr in Red, only Gold and Green and only number 78 as this one is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone who knows anything about the Semic stickers? Do they exist?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Anyone who knows anything about the Semic stickers? Do they exist?

Center Ice Collectibles has 1991 Swedish Semic Stickers for sale (http://www.centericecollectibles.com...hip%20Stickers) but no Jagr. Presumably, the Jagr does exist. As to whether there are Swedish and Finnish versions (the cards have the same card number), I'm not sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

I think I have a pack of the playing cards still. Not 100% though. I can check for you.
    I collect Matt Dzieduszycki, Derek King, Pierre Turgeon (Isles only), Zigmund Palffy (Isles only) plus specific current Isles (mainly Wahlstrom, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Pulock)

All photos/lists can be found here:
    Hidden Content

Please, no more offers for tradebait. I have enough of it as it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast