Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 13-14 btp?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Andrew_zachary1988's Items on eBay

13-14 btp?

I have a box in the mail, but has anyone busted any of this yet??? would love to see

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

been checking all day myself for any breaks! Haven't seen any regular breaks on here or HI yet. A few listings have appeared on ebay. Most likely will start seeing more of the product later on today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll post mine as soon as I break it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

can't wait for this product without a license.

SCF Rewards
    Country

can't wait for this product without a license.

Sarcasm?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trolling along...

anyway I can't wait to see what you get!

SCF Rewards
    Country

what is it that collectors enjoy about the non licensed product?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I apologize if i am hijacking but the same can be said of photoshoot/eventworn/player worn/player touched/player looked/etc jerseys and other mem. Some like it and some don't. The hobby is about doing what you like and what you collect.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what is it that collectors enjoy about the non licensed product?

I don't mind defending ITG….

As I've touched on in another thread, even without a license, ITG someone manages to come out with far superior products. How are they superior? Does Upper Deck or Panini ever offer unique products focusing on goalies, enforcers, prospects, rivalries, etc? No, they release the same old crap with a fancy new title. There is nothing original about any of their products. On top of that, they are overpriced. I can't tell you how much money I've spent on UD and Panini packs which contained nothing but base cards. You spend a hundred bucks on a ITG box, you know you are getting a good handful of autos and GU from guys you'll never get in the licensed products.

Everyone goes nuts over Young Guns for some reason, when ITG is the only company offering autographs of the game's future super stars…isn't that better than a plain old rookie card? There is a lot of appeal to the unlicensed product, the main thing being the companies effort to offer collectors something unique. I hope one day they do get themselves a license so that they can give us their unique brand with current NHL players.

SCF Rewards
    Country

does it not bother you that you cannot see the logos or team names. I mean the NHL is all about the teams and its players. To me unlicensed products will always be 2nd rate and not considered worthy of my money. If I am spending on boxes or cards I want NHL licensed cards. 2nd rate companies like ITG further flood the market with cards that many of us do not want. I hope they do not attain a license.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast