Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sandy Koufax Question

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sandy Koufax Question

I know you think I'm crazy, but I am going to try him. I have an idea for how to get him (and I won't tell anyone) but I just need to know if he RTS's all of them himself or if the post office does it. And if the post office does it, is there any address I can use that will get the envelope in to his hands? Because I just need to get him to see it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How is it possible for anyone to have that information?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Let's see if I understand what you're saying. You won't tell anyone how you would do it but you want people to give you an address where to send it to. Hummm, sounds fair to me...

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

lizard-He's not asking for an address, he's asking whether or not the mail sent to Koufax is delivered to Koufax, and then Koufax writes RTS on it, or whether the post office automatically puts an RTS on it without it ever going to Koufax. I don't think it's really a question any of us can answer, and even if it was delivered to Koufax's house or office or PO Box, we wouldn't know if Sandy touches the envelope, or whether a secretary/assistance/spouse/child/grand child is the one who marks it as RTS.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

lizard-He's not asking for an address, he's asking whether or not the mail sent to Koufax is delivered to Koufax, and then Koufax writes RTS on it, or whether the post office automatically puts an RTS on it without it ever going to Koufax. I don't think it's really a question any of us can answer, and even if it was delivered to Koufax's house or office or PO Box, we wouldn't know if Sandy touches the envelope, or whether a secretary/assistance/spouse/child/grand child is the one who marks it as RTS.

Ya thats what im asking. I was just wondering if the yellow rts sticker is put on before it it even delivered.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im not telling you because if it does work (which is a very very small chance), I don't want everyone trying it and expecting to get it back. If I could think of it than I think anyone could. Just use your brain (if you have one)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Tish, tish, such nastiness from a person with "3" posts on SCF. Wish you all the luck in the world!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you are thinking of trying a signature confirmation card, its not going to work- Koufax knows that trick!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're accusing people of not having brains, and in the same breath asking us about something that happens inside of Sandy Koufax's house or post office box. How the hell can anyone know that? Use YOUR brain.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you are thinking of trying a signature confirmation card, its not going to work- Koufax knows that trick!

No, I was not. But that is a smart idea, but it is nothing close to that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast