So I had today off and was excited about watching some exciting playoff hockey (a far cry from the sabres hockey Ive been watching for months), Decided to grab some fun budget boxes to celebrate.

First up is 2010-11 H&P

Pretty terrible break actually. Only card somewhat of note for me is a Tyler Ennis jersey black (PC even though I have one). Also pulled 2 no-name autos and a no name jersey silver. Pretty meh break

Then came the super reasonably priced Pinnacle ($22.50). This was a bit of a tease, but a good break with a nice surprise at the end.

First hit...Noticed it was super thick and never pulled many cards thicker than normal jersey thickness from Pinnacle so naturally my mind started racing to think of what it could be....

Game Night Patch Prime /30 Byfuglien....all white :(

then a couple packs later I grabbed another pack that felt super thick. Cracked it open to find anothe super thick card...This ones gotta be nice, right? Slide it out. SICK 3 color patch...of.....Linus "will never be an NHL player again" Omark

then after 2 straight dissappointing pulls I wasnt expecting too much more. Last pack didnt have a single thick card in it and autos dont come out of Pinnacle that often. Was I going to be shorted a hit?

NOPE.

Kaner Game Night Auto (semi PC but available for the right Sabres stuff)

Everything is available. Thanks for the look :)