Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I know this wont happen....

But if Bush ran against Obama in 2016 who would win and why?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

If Amnesty pushed through you won't see another Republican president in your lifetime.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I think we'd see a very close race... or maybe even a third candidate getting some run.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If Amnesty pushed through you won't see another Republican president in your lifetime.

We could only hope never to see another republican canidate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bush, a third party, my dog or none of the above would win. I predict an enormous backlash against Obamacare when big companies jettison millions of people into the exchanges. Bookmark this prediction. They have done enough to push the deadlines out to have a better chance in the mid-term elections, but it is going to be ugly in 2015 and 2016.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Bush, a third party, my dog or none of the above would win. I predict an enormous backlash against Obamacare when big companies jettison millions of people into the exchanges. Bookmark this prediction. They have done enough to push the deadlines out to have a better chance in the mid-term elections, but it is going to be ugly in 2015 and 2016.

Why don't you smarten up then and go to a single payer system by state, like the rest of the educated world does.

80% insurance, $35.00 Co-Pays, and refusal to do life-saving surgery is not medical coverage.
    Last edited by centrehice; 04-18-2014 at 07:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One can only dream.

But there won't be another GOP president mostly due to the fact that they are on the fringe....they're so far right no one can see them anymore.

The leading GOP candidate is Mike Huckabee, a fanatical theocrat who says very stupid things.

Even if the Dems are a bad alternative, they're still mostly sane, and that's why people will continue going towards them instead of the insanity that is the GOP.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I think if republicans had the power and they were true conservatives, they could create more jobs, and improve the economy. But their view on healthcare, unemployment, and helping out sucks.

The dems cannot figure out how to create jobs and thus cannot improve the economy, all they can do is suck more out of those still holding on.

I have yet to here of anyone from any party that would get my vote, hopefully that will change.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why don't you smarten up then and go to a single payer system by state, like the rest of the educated world does.

80% insurance, $35.00 Co-Pays, and refusal to do life-saving surgery is not medical coverage.

You forgot enormous deductibles and enormous out of pocket expenses. I don't ever see it happening in the US because the Insurance Companies, Trial Lawyers, Drug Companies, Medical Equipment Manufacturers, Doctors have far too much at stake to let this happen.

The conservative playbook says that I should be dead set against a single payer system. I am at least open to the idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think if republicans had the power and they were true conservatives, they could create more jobs, and improve the economy. But their view on healthcare, unemployment, and helping out sucks.

The dems cannot figure out how to create jobs and thus cannot improve the economy, all they can do is suck more out of those still holding on.

I have yet to here of anyone from any party that would get my vote, hopefully that will change.

I hope and pray that a 3rd party candidate gets a lot of love in 2016. As of right now our only choices are hillary who is a piece of garbage or what ever piece of garbage the gop puts out there. Things are not looking good for the next 4-8 years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast