Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is a great idea Im on board

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty cool idea. I love dealing with collectors of the hobby. Someone with a team pc or player pc. So much better then what the hobby is becoming. Great idea bud!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)
    Country
    New York Jets New York Yankees
    See pspstatus's Items on eBay

Awesome Idea!

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Great idea Roger!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Los Angeles Dodgers Anaheim Angels Los Angeles Lakers
    See desertdogg2006's Items on eBay

great thread. now iam feeling all warm and gooey inside. ;]
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Roger!! I Really Think This Is A SUPER Idea. I've Also Been On Both Ends Of This. I Try & Send Xtra's On Each Of My Trades If I Have Who The Person Collects. I Don't Really Sell Card's Ever So The $$ Part Of The Hobby I'm NOT Interested In. I'm In It For The Fun Of Trading Card's & Just Meeting New Traders. SCF Has Been The BEST Trading Site For That. I Can't Imagine Where My Collection Would Be Without This Great Trading Site. "THANKS" Also To ALL The Great Traders That I've Traded With & Look Forward To MANY More Years.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(21)
    Country
    See Zerous0's Items on eBay

If anyone needs Aroldis chapman. Card to start apc I have a okay amount if anyone is interested

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

About 5 years ago I was collecting baseball HOF autos one for each player. One guy sent me a Kirby Puckett auto for free worth $200. When I decided to sell off my auto collection two years ago to save for an adoption, and just focus on Texas Rangers base team sets and Nolan Ryan I contacted the person back and sent them the card. I just didn't feel such a generous and thoughtful gift should be sold for my benefit. After telling me to sell it 3 or 4 times he eventually agreed to take the card back. Great idea guys. I've got some Yankees base if anyone knows of a yanks low end collector.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I love this idea, so I'm in!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Orioles

Well, well, well....I came home from work today to find a package in my mailbox from one sly fox, Mr. Roger Patriotsguy.

What I found inside was an absolute treat and will be going straight into the PC vault.

First off, I want to thank Roger for the card and considering me when he came up with the idea as it is an honor just to be thought of by members of the sports card message board that I love and consider home.

Before I ramble for too long and bore everyone, I would like to show everyone what Roger was so generous as to send.......

Beautiful card in person and I can't thank him enough.

I will be spending some time tonight finding a card and doing my research to locate someone on the site and keep with the spirit of this thread and PAY IT FORWARD!

Thanks again Roger!!!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast