Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

Well done Roger- I love the idea, as it helps keep the hobby fun (and lets face it, the hobby isn't always fun)

good job, and kudos to anyone who sends anything to anybody!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I still talk to people about the generosity of Covet. A few years ago, I posted a thread to an ebay link of a Bailey logoman 1/1 for $225. Being 16 at the time, I had no money for big cards like that, and jokingly asked of anybody wanted to be my secret Santa. I had no idea what was about to happen.

I was hoping nobody would buy the card and the sellers would continue to lower his price. Unfortunately, the card did sell shortly after posting the thread, for the full $225.

A few days later, I am shocked to find in the mail...the exact logoman on eBay. I dropped everything else in my hands, shocked. I am still blown away by by amazing generosity that people can hold. Once I get through college, I WILL be paying him back in ways unimaginable.
    Andrew Bailey Supercollector: 224/255 not including 1/1's (87.8%); 254/458 cards including 1/1's(55.5%)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I want to say that I will bet that NO ONE here know the generosity of SCF more me than me and my family. Therefore I would like to continue the thread by offering an autographed card from my Bill Dudley PC. I will contact someone to get an address and contact info.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots New York Yankees Houston Rockets
    See accordionjacob's Items on eBay

Sounds like an awesome idea to me!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really cool stuff here, this weekend I am going to single someone out for a gift.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

If you click the inventory manager up top, ten click on the inventories tab, put the members name in the search box over to the right and click search. Then in the middle of the screen there will be more tabs, pc, text list...one of the tabs is want list. There will only be cards shown for a member if they have done the player indexing for a particular player.
    This is a great concept! If someone start a new PC and get a package of base and insert of that player its still a awesome gesture (for no $ value).
    I have a question that could be relevant, is it possible to see if a card is on someones wantlist? If i have a dublicate, can I see in the inventory if any members need it?

Most sports forums have a a rolodex type sticky thread of players and teams that members collect. Here is the one for FB
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...SCF-FB-Rolodex
    Does anyone know if there is a Michael Bush or Bilal Powell collector on this site?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

I still talk to people about the generosity of Covet. A few years ago, I posted a thread to an ebay link of a Bailey logoman 1/1 for $225. Being 16 at the time, I had no money for big cards like that, and jokingly asked of anybody wanted to be my secret Santa. I had no idea what was about to happen.

I was hoping nobody would buy the card and the sellers would continue to lower his price. Unfortunately, the card did sell shortly after posting the thread, for the full $225.

A few days later, I am shocked to find in the mail...the exact logoman on eBay. I dropped everything else in my hands, shocked. I am still blown away by by amazing generosity that people can hold. Once I get through college, I WILL be paying him back in ways unimaginable.

That was awesome. I remember that too!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bjones304's Items on eBay

Great idea! I love collecting. My PC player isn't a well known player but I love trying to find cards I don't have. I love the sports cards hobby!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nccstud's Items on eBay

This is Awesome.....Best Idea I have seen/heard in a long time. I will definitely be looking around to see what I can do.

This is what the hobby is all about...

Thanks again for sharing and giving us the opportunity to share as well

Donnie

Country

This is a fine idea, and will like other have said send out a gift...

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast