For Sale/Trade High-End Gretzky, Crosby, Lemieux, Roy, Brodeur

I have the following High End for sale or trade, I am only looking for high end Taylor Hall, Nuge, in trade, although if you have high end of the players in my signature I would consider them as well.

These are the only cards I am considering selling at the moment, and may be listing on ebay as well.

1. 2011-12 The Cup Quad Foundations 1/5 Wayne Gretzky 4 of the swatches are 3clr, and 1 2clr #1/5 No BV; NPDTS
    Price $2000.00

2. 2010-11 The Cup Dual Signature Patches Sidney Crosby/Mario Lemieux both 2clr #17/35 Beckett BV $1000
    Price $650.00

3. 2008-09 Ultimate Autographed Dual Patches Patrick Roy 3clr and 1clr, and Martin Brodeur 2clr and 1clr #4/5
    Price $750.00

I'm going to add a few more cards as the day goes on, as I go through my boxes.

Shipping for any of the cards above is free and will be delivered in Canada priority with signature confirmation, I will be using the best option for shipping to the US with insurance and signature confirmation. I am not selling/trading over seas at this time.
    I do not pay with PayPal Gift, and not interested in ITG Cards
    Looking for Newfoundland & Labrador Players-Cleary-Ryder-Clowe-Purcell-Pardy-LaCosta-Pelletier-Adam-Greening
    Still Collecting Luke Schenn and Jonas Gustavsson
    Looking for Marvel Fleer Retro Autos--Need 16 to complete all 4 sets.

OMG, that Gretzky is gorgeous!