Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (17)
    Country
    See iidaemmi's Items on eBay

No matter is there one or three companies. ALL OF THEM make way too much products.

Harri

SCF Rewards
    Country

No matter is there one or three companies. ALL OF THEM make way too much products.

Harri

agreed. I think UD with an exclusive and only 12-14 products would be perfect

SCF Rewards
    Country

You are dreaming.

Look for UD to release close to 20 products next year to pay for the guarantees necessary to get the exclusive.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country

which products will come back if they do have 20? Ovation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

which products will come back if they do have 20? Ovation.

MVP from what I heard. Hopefully they axe SPGU and SPx to produce something worth the money. They won't but one can hope.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Only Upper Deck knows the answer to that question.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country

MVP from what I heard. Hopefully they axe SPGU and SPx to produce something worth the money. They won't but one can hope.

spx and game used are both awesome products. Why would they axe those? Overpriced boxes yes. So just buy them as singles and enjoy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sure Ice will be a stand alone product again.

Call me crazy but I hope BAP comes back. I liked putting together the Devils set in that every year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldn't mind seeing OPC Premier make a comeback and the Frozen Foursomes from Ice were pretty sweet. Pretty sure the NHL or PA spokesperson (can't remember which) said there would be less total releases, but they weren't specific about the number, hopefully it's a decent amount less than how many releases we've had the past four years - and i'm not even that concerned with the secondary markey value side of things but rather I'm more concerned with UD being able to focus enough on delivering quality in each release and not just phoning it in for the low-mid end products.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rzrz123's Items on eBay

I prefer Hobby only releases. If UD needs to make $ for the exclusive, let them release some Retail only stuff. Victory, MVP, Ovation, etc. As far as sticker auto's, I steer clear. You sticker haters, would you rather sit on a redemption for 2 years? I know if I hit one, I flip it asap just in case it never materializes. I still don't think Malkin should be part of the 11-12 Contenders NHL Ink set, we'll never see these.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast