Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See littlemonstersdad's Items on eBay

2014 Rookie Autos & More

Draft is coming up, I've got some 2014 autos and a few Leaf SP Gold parallels for trade. I'm looking for the players in my sig plus autos of these 2014 rookies:
    Brett Smith
    Marqueston Huff
    Robert Herron
    Tom Savage
    Terrance West
    Jadeveon Clowney

thanks for looking!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots

let me know the players your looking for-because I do have a lot of rookies from 2010 up and some nice autos-like of Randle-Lacy-Austin and more---I need to get started on getting some of the 2014 rookie autos-or sp rookies

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I pulled the Robert Herron ROokie Letterman "C" S#27/75 yesterday. I'm looking for former Mountaineers in their college unis. Any years, but 2013 was Geno Smith, Stedman Bailey and Tavon Auston and 2014 Charles Sims.

SCF Rewards
    Country

check me I like the christine michael's here is my bucket http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/rm...ibrary/Broncos