Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Hobby Boxes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See southernpride2014's Items on eBay

Hobby Boxes

I got into trading sometime and have been sucked in ever since, with football. So, I know a little about the football boxes, but nothing about the other sports. Anyone care to help inform me on the best boxes for "Vets" rather than rookies in the baseball boxes? And also any other info on other sports would be appreciated :D Thanks!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

It really depends on your price range... Are you more high end or low-mid end?

SCF Rewards
    Country

ahh yeah I ought be more specific, but I like buying mid range to higher end stuff more than lower end unless the product of the lower end is something I like. I like the high risk/high reward I guess you could say. GU, Patches, Autos...stuff like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

Even though I have not opened any of this product from other breaks Ive seen Id say Triple Threads or Tribute

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Triple Threads is hit or miss. You could get some amazing patches, or you could end up like me and end up wasting 120 bucks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I mean I know boxes are hit or miss....but the ones that you're most likely to get Vets out of would be what i care about :D It does seem like TTT and the Tribute are the two top baseball ones....I also like the way the Museum cards look
    Triple Threads is hit or miss. You could get some amazing patches, or you could end up like me and end up wasting 120 bucks.

BANNED

Country
    See chidye_0's Items on eBay

Museum football has preaty good vets in it and topps inception and panini black also. I have some boxes if u wanna buy some from me, haha