Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

200+ Autos and GU to trade looking for Seahawks in return

Looking for any Seahawks GU, Auto, serial#d, or parallel I do not have. I collect any and every Seahawk in a SEAHAWKS UNIFORM or their college uniform but ONLY if they were drafted by the Seahawks. Please check out my sportscard album link as my photobucket hasnt been updated in years. http://sportscardalbum.com/u/seahawksfan
    Hi I'm Grant I collect all Kraken in a Kraken uniform that I do not already have. Epack user name - xiiytras. I super collect Kam Chancellor, Marcus Trufant, and Jarran Reed.
    Link to my Hockey Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, i could use the Felix Jones spx and the 2 Ware spx cmb lmk thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Like the Franco Harris/ Bo Jackson and Roger Craig letter. I got some Turbin and a few others.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

i like the michael bennett classics auto,

Got a 2005 Finest Darrell Jackson Black refractor #/25 and maybe some more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vikingsfan4lifechamp4454's Items on eBay

Trade? PM works best

2003 Upper Deck SPX Nate Burleson
    RC | AU | MEM | FSFT | Serial Number: 634/1100

for

2010 Panini Epix Anthony McCoy
    RC | AU | FSFT | Serial Number: /499

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Golden State Warriors

Do you have any 49ers?? Didnt see any i have some colored chrome seahawks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

Been a year lets bump this up. I added a bunch to my sports card album ans I have tons of refractors/parallels/rcs/serial #d that are not scanned so if there is a certain team you are looking for let me know. Again check the sportscard album since my photobucket has been out of date since they made "the change".

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in the Cody Latimer Spectra auto. Have a couple Kevin Norwood autos FT to start things off. Plz check the bucket and if you don't mind shoot me a PM if you think there might be a possible trade.
    Thanks,
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks

Interested in the Cody Latimer Spectra auto. Have a couple Kevin Norwood autos FT to start things off. Plz check the bucket and if you don't mind shoot me a PM if you think there might be a possible trade.
    Thanks,
    Rick

Thanks for the look but I already have both of those Norwoods and I didnt see any other hawks in the bucket.