Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

kkk forms neighborhood watch in PA town

It is mind boggling that this stuff is still acceptable in 2014.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/51865...usaolp00000255
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

from what I read in the article they are no different from any race who is out for their own. they are non violent and are helping out with a crime watch.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Just rename all the streets "Rosa Parks Way".

Worked when they adopted that stretch of highway.

SCF Rewards
    Country

from what I read in the article they are no different from any race who is out for their own. they are non violent and are helping out with a crime watch.

So if a non violent chapter of the bloods or crips wanted to do the neighboor watch in your area would you be ok with it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also what is the purpose of the klan out protecting the white race? Are white people dying at a disproportionate rate from aids, abortion, murder and the police? Are whites more likely to be unemployed, imprisoned due to biases in the legal system or have in adequate health compared to others? No the klan is only out for preserving their own race all others be damned. On the cool they have the exact same agenda as the gop the only difference is they are not ashamed to say it in public.

SCF Rewards
    Country

NAACP comes to mind, who are they helping?
    if the bloods or crips were not violent or involved in crime, then yes, I would have no issue.

SCF Rewards
    Country

NAACP comes to mind, who are they helping?
    if the bloods or crips were not violent or involved in crime, then yes, I would have no issue.

The naacp is helping underprivileged blacks. Are white people for the most part now underprivileged? I must have missed that memo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no, they are all rich.

come on

I have said more on this board about the issues in the black community that have not been fixed, than anyone else has.

SCF Rewards
    Country

no, they are all rich.

come on

I have said more on this board about the issues in the black community that have not been fixed, than anyone else has.

There are many organizations that help the underprivliged. Some are designed to help blacks, some for latinos, some based on religion others help everyone. Although the naacp is helping based on race the klan's agenda is to hurt based on race.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes, the KKK is bad, but that does not mean all of them believe the same thing or do the same thing. Look at Christians and Muslims, some real bad people, but also some real good people.

helping the underprivliged should be just that, and not based on race. If there was a WAACP, they would be called racists.

how can you not help any child that needs help?

and why we are at it, how can blacks keep voting for dems? it has done them no good, you would think after decades someone would have noticed. but instead keep yelling republicans are racist so they vote for the dems.

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast