Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

like i said earlier media distorts crap so badly that people don't think for themselves

im proud to say i have a rebel flag hanging beside my bed. its not a sign of racism its a sign of pride of my heritage and my ancestors. its a remembrance of where im from, who i am, my cultural heritage.

I don't know a lot about the present day KKK, but you can't seriously be saying that the KKK as gotten a bad rap just from distorted media coverage. Seems like if people these days wanted to have an organization that is good for the community they'd start one of their own or at least not join one that has the horrible history that the KKK has. For example, if I want to start a neighborhood watch or join a group that does neighborhood watch, joining the KKK isn't even going to cross my mind even if they are doing a neighborhood watch in my area.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I don't know how anything KKK, and kid-friendly neighborhood watch can possibly be misconstrued as anything but single agenda suburb safety.

If it walks like a duck, ………

People defending them on here should go right outside and kick their own @$$es.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I would think that any white person with any bit of common sense at all does not need the klan. Sure everyone has pitfalls and storms in life but no one would join an organization like that unless their heart was full of hate. To compare the klan with the naacp is downright preposterous and shows where some people's minds are. Joining the klan is no different from joining any other gang. Man up and be take responsibility for your own actions and community.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The Klan and NAACP are alike only in that race is all that matters. One thinks white is best, the other thinks worst.

They're both wrong.

Now, the fact the the NAACP was ever necessary shows what the past really was. The fact so many people are refusing to see that need dying (not dead) shows what the future holds.

The whole point of the NAACP should be to make itself unnecessary. Too many people refuse to let that happen because they see it as the path to being on top.

Why can't we all be equal? Why am I seen as a racist for wanting equality for all, not some?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

The Klan and NAACP are alike only in that race is all that matters

thank you, since I was the one to make the comparison

To compare the klan with the naacp is downright preposterous and shows where some people's minds are.

this just shows you have no clue and only can think from one point of view. If you were over for Easter with my family and seen the races involved and our interaction with each other, you would see race plays no role in my life.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

the kkk "sucks" and the confederate flag is for traitors who believe all men where not created equal,just saying

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

the kkk "sucks" and the confederate flag is for traitors who believe all men where not created equal,just saying

you are an idiot

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Take out who's it is, and it's a really cool looking design. You can't deny that.

That added less than nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

point out the obvious why don't you,its far worst than that,my grandpa's great grandpa was n.y. 3rd artillery 1861-1865
    im a yankee

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

church!!
    Church!!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast