Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Could I repeat that they are free. Sometimes you have to have a little patience in this life

And I will repeat, they aren't free, what do you not get about having to purchase something to be eligible?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could I repeat that they are free. Sometimes you have to have a little patience in this life

I guess if you live within the Toronto area and don't count the price of admission to the Expo you could look at them as being free. Maybe you can get your employer (we assume it is Upper Deck) to subsidize our travel and hotel costs as well.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

True and TRUE! This is just a promo to try to move cases of UD stuff that haven't sold very well. Why do you think you have to purchase it from a Diamond seller? Because UD isn't stupid. They know that they DON'T sell ANYTHING to the collector/hobbyist. They sell to the warehouses/distributors.

This is nothing more than a way for UD to get said distributors to stop screaming at them at them and yelling, "Your crap product screwed me over UD!! Why you make stuff that when one person open it up, people yell, "This is sticker auto, non-numbered insert garbage!!"?"

And sweet Lord!! This is NOT free!! How is spending money on parking, money to get into the event, hundreds of dollars on a box or even thousands on a case and THEN waiting in line for 2 hours free?!?! THAT IS NOT FREE!! It's a way to get people who would be on the fence about purchasing a garbage product to actually say, "Ya... maybe I'll run the risk".

Agreed... also from the look of the checklist, they've decided to remove the "chance of getting something nice" as well. Not a whole lot to get excited about this time around... unless of course you spend a thousand or two and bust some cases.

Last edited by Fatty McGee; 04-25-2014 at 01:19 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123