Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pay-pal??

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have never tried to offer Google Wallet in my payment options. I am going to give it a whirl in my next listings and see how it goes. Will be interesting to see if eBay tries to block it. If they do I bet Google would sue the pants off of them.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Duane:

eBay will for sure shut down your listing. They let people sell millions of counterfeit items, but they do not allow circumventing Paypal. They are twaughts of the highest order.

Let us know how you make out, as I am very curious. I'd laugh if everyone in the World switched to Google Wallet, then, they would have to pay attention.

Let's hope this happens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I been hesitant to sell on Ebay after I found out about the commission that both Ebay and paypal take. Unfortunate because I think I have a few cards that are worth selling.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i suggest staying with paypal as it is the most popular, but you can also use things like Google Wallet

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

It stinks because it is lke 11% total to pay Ebay and pay pal.Pay Pal is the total order including shipping which is ridiculous.BUT the traffic on Ebay is the best.I have sold on all these sites including amazon,craigslist and soem other that came and went and Ebay has the most looks.So if you have something worth selling for a profit it os hard not to use it
    I been hesitant to sell on Ebay after I found out about the commission that both Ebay and paypal take. Unfortunate because I think I have a few cards that are worth selling.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree that it will be tougher to do business without paypal. I'd bet google wallet is pretty good and would be great for paying for items, but not sure what sort of extra hoops that will add for people to send you money.

What exactly are the things with Paypal that are turning you off.

They charge to use there site, instead selling a item for a dollar you may have to sell for 1.50 to make some money??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12