Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TinCastleAuctions's Items on eBay

FS: Marvel Universe Phase One - Avengers Blu-Ray Collection = $100 DLVD or BO

I have been liquidating some of the pieces in my media collection as of late to try and clear up a bit of space around the ol' entertainment stand, and I completely forgot I owned this nice little Blu-Ray piece:

This collection is one of the coolest I have ever seen, especially for an Avengers fan, and it contains all of the following films:

Iron Man (Blu-Ray)
    Iron Man 2 (Blu-Ray)
    The Incredible Hulk (Blu-Ray)
    Thor (3D and Blu-Ray)
    Captain America: The First Avenger (3D and Blu-Ray)
    The Avengers (3D and Blu-Ray)

This is a 10-disc Limited Edition set that comes in a fancy LED-lighted briefcase that contains all of the Blu-Ray discs, a great selection of fun art and prop reproductions (never having been opened) and the briefcase also houses a glowing tesseract replica as well! A very cool piece that I'm sure someone out there will cherish much more than I can!

I am looking for $100 DLVD on this (which is about as cheap as you can hope to pick one of these up in this condition, considering they consistently are a ways north of my asking price), but I am always open to negotiating a bit. Might also be willing to work out a trade for a high-end Topps Chrome football auto or two, especially ones that I still need to complete my sets. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TinCastleAuctions's Items on eBay

Sold!!!