Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue View Post
    Have this. Doesn't quite fit all your requirements but figured I'd throw it out there.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...U-AUTO-50-FS-T
    I love Sanders, but I am just not into those sticker Autos from the early 2000's. I am going to pass, but thanks for the look..
    Hidden Content

I Will Not Send "GIFT" Payments!

If You Ask For Card Prices, Please Have the Common Courtesy To Respond!!!

First Come, First Serve on ALL Deals. I Will Not Hold Cards and Wait!!!!

I Collect Peyton Manning, Emmanuel Sanders, HOF "On Card" Autos, Topps Chrome Refractors, Contenders Autos, and NT, SPA, and Exquisite Patch Autos

Thanks...

Interested in Lattimore contender variation autos? One is /99.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Do u ever check buckets, if not i can get a list togather. Heres my bucket for autos, jerseys and jersey autos and hobby boxes and stuff. http://s65.photobucket.com/user/Chip...?sort=3&page=1 and my bucket in my signature is for sports cards brands tht are sorted by brand.
    Looking to trade for any bengals, topps inception, prime, platinum, finest, and other higher end topps and panini products. pm me what you have. thanks.
    Check out my bucket. Looking for cards for my PC-Ryan Nassib, Tyler Wilson, & Zach Ertz. Hidden Content

Anything new tonight??
    Hidden Content

I Will Not Send "GIFT" Payments!

If You Ask For Card Prices, Please Have the Common Courtesy To Respond!!!

First Come, First Serve on ALL Deals. I Will Not Hold Cards and Wait!!!!

I Collect Peyton Manning, Emmanuel Sanders, HOF "On Card" Autos, Topps Chrome Refractors, Contenders Autos, and NT, SPA, and Exquisite Patch Autos

Thanks...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12