Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue View Post
    Have this. Doesn't quite fit all your requirements but figured I'd throw it out there.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...U-AUTO-50-FS-T
    I love Sanders, but I am just not into those sticker Autos from the early 2000's. I am going to pass, but thanks for the look..
    Hidden Content

I Will Not Send "GIFT" Payments!

If You Ask For Card Prices, Please Have the Common Courtesy To Respond!!!

First Come, First Serve on ALL Deals. I Will Not Hold Cards and Wait!!!!

I Collect Peyton Manning, Emmanuel Sanders, HOF "On Card" Autos, Topps Chrome Refractors, Contenders Autos, and NT, SPA, and Exquisite Patch Autos

Thanks...

Interested in Lattimore contender variation autos? One is /99.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

Do u ever check buckets, if not i can get a list togather. Heres my bucket for autos, jerseys and jersey autos and hobby boxes and stuff. http://s65.photobucket.com/user/Chip...?sort=3&page=1 and my bucket in my signature is for sports cards brands tht are sorted by brand.
    Hey, Chip here and I am looking for anything I can resell. I'm willing to buy or trade. My photo bucket link is below. Thanks, and have a blessed day.
    Check out my new bucket. Hidden Content Looking for cards for my PC-Ryan Nassib, Calvin Pryor, & Patriots.

Anything new tonight??
    Hidden Content

I Collect Peyton Manning, Emmanuel Sanders, HOF "On Card" Autos, Topps Chrome Refractors, Contenders Autos, and NT, SPA, and Exquisite Patch Autos

Thanks...

Up again..
    Hidden Content

Thanks...

Hi Doug - Please shoot me a pm if you see anything you like in my eBay inventory. Will be worth your time to look. Thanks! -Ken
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:P.Manning/Luck/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe, Denver Teams & HOF HIGH END.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12