Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardcollector1972's Items on eBay

Thanks for your patience

For those who have PMed me or responded to any of my threads in the last couple of weeks, I have not forgotten you. I've had some heart issues and have been hospitalized for over a week and half while test were ran. I'll be catching up today and tomorrow to respond to all messages, threads, and get a few owed trades out ASAP.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

I have no trades with you or any pms that need to be responded to but wanted to say I hope all is ok with your heart now and if not that it soon will be

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See superfly0914's Items on eBay

Hope all is well Don.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

hope you get better real soon