Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Insulting day at the LCS! ARGH!

Stopped by Joe Daley's again today, they had a nice large restock of inventory today, including 10/11 The Cup. I'll touch on the cup in a second. I figured I would try a box of Showcase, the rips I've seen and the reviews I've read have been quite positive so I figured why not.

Here are the hits, the box was going quite well until......

So overall not a bad box of Showcase right? I was happy, however there was one real thin pack in the box. It only contained two base cards. Can anyone tell me what i'm missing? The patch auto!!!!

I'll call Upper Deck to see if they can help out.

Next up and the bigger insult of the evening, 10/11 The Cup and expired redemption's, you probably know where I'm going already. I'm a sucker for older Cup products, lol and yes I knew beforehand the redemption's were expired.

Real bad box, this next card made it worse.

Stanley Cup Signatures #'d to 50 Crosby.... I attempted to redeem online and the code was not accepted stating it is expired. I'll call Upper Deck, but I'm not expecting any help. Maybe they'll surprise me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

just call UD or email them and they will take care of you. it happens they are human

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally some 10-11 Cup, now I need someone to pull the cards I need! Open more and if you pull some Paajarvi, Cody Almond, Eberle or Hall I do buy! ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

how much is a box of 10-11 cup?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

how much is a box of 10-11 cup?

$659

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Sorry to hear that you were missing the main hit from the Showcase break. Last week I bought a box of 2014 UD football with guaranteed three autos but the box contained zero.

I called their 800 number and a very nice customer service rep set me up with a QA claim and mailed them the box, a copy of my receipt of payment from the Diamond store member where I bought the box or whatever they call it where you have to buy from one of their dealers. I am waiting to see what I get in return.

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some nice hits. I don't think that redemption's should have expiration dates, especially when you are spending so much on a pack of cards. If UD really cared about collectors they would stop putting expiration dates on redemption's

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Some nice hits. I don't think that redemption's should have expiration dates, especially when you are spending so much on a pack of cards. If UD really cared about collectors they would stop putting expiration dates on redemption's

It's not a matter of caring about collectors. It's the law.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not a matter of caring about collectors. It's the law.

Really? I had no idea. Is there a reasoning? And all this time I thought that they were just crooks!!
    Last edited by Yzerfan; 05-01-2014 at 06:52 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Yeeouch. I can fly to Hawaii return and all my Booze for that price. Or for my Wife, as I don't drink.
    Last edited by centrehice; 05-01-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast