WTTF Cards that show the entire team

Hey everyone,

I want to start a new collection, this time for cards that show entire teams. These kinds of cards were frequent in the mid 70's & 80's, but died out. Every so often, they come back as inserts in the main set. Here are some examples:

9091Score_Edmonton.jpgChicago_Blackhawks_(Black_Hawks)_Team.jpgPhiladelphia_Flyers_Team.jpg

The oilers are an example of the 90's score in my PC. The middle is a 12-13 Score that incoming (image from COMC) and the far right is a 74-75 Topps cards that I'm looking for (image from COMC).

If you have a card that shows the entire team, especially if they are hoisting or being shown with the Stanley cup, I am interested in working out a trade.

Feel free to post or PM.

Cheers,
    reoddai
    Last edited by reoddai; 05-05-2014 at 02:20 AM.
    Offering reward for: 11-12 BTP Decades: D-06 1970's (Vladislav Tretiak, Phil Myre, Bernie Parent, Gilles Gilbert)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content &Hidden Content & Hidden Content & Hidden Content

That would be awesome Rick. PM sent. PLMK if you want anything in return, or just send me your address as well and I'll send something you'll hopefully like.

Cheers,
    reoddai
    Offering reward for: 11-12 BTP Decades: D-06 1970's (Vladislav Tretiak, Phil Myre, Bernie Parent, Gilles Gilbert)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content &Hidden Content & Hidden Content & Hidden Content